I Did It!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have made reservations for the chicklet and I to go to DisneyWorld this summer. :cartwheel

I have been only to Disneyland in California, so this is going to be fun for us both! :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:clap: WTG!

I've been twice and loved it both times. I saw an ad last night where they are having a new celebration starting in May. :yay:

K

Kizzy

RoseRed said:
I have made reservations for the chicklet and I to go to DisneyWorld this summer. :cartwheel

I have been only to Disneyland in California, so this is going to be fun for us both! :yay:

You will have a fricken blast. I've been there several times, just need to plan a trip with the kids. Right now, we have plans to head out to PA for a few days within the next month and in August, we are camping at the beach in SC. :banana:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:clap: WTG!

I've been twice and loved it both times. I saw an ad last night where they are having a new celebration starting in May. :yay:

Kewl! We are going from July 5 - 9 and I am getting really excited about it now that it is all booked and ready to go! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
You will have a fricken blast. I've been there several times, just need to plan a trip with the kids. Right now, we have plans to head out to PA for a few days within the next month and in August, we are camping at the beach in SC. :banana:

I am sure we will! Her Dad is going to take her to Hershey at some point this summer, so she will get her amusement park fill ~ maybe! :lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
You will have a blast! We went last summer. CC took the DQ a few months back. I recommend you get the book on Disney from Bay Books. Its a guide that will tell you all about each ride and attraction, explain how to use speedpass, list and locate all restaurants---a REAL life saver.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Kewl! We are going from July 5 - 9 and I am getting really excited about it now that it is all booked and ready to go! :biggrin:
We went around the same time the first time and it was HOT, HOT, HOT and VERY humid. Go early in the day and plan on doing stuff indoors in the afternoons if possible. It's no fun to wait in line in the sun in Florida in July. :frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
We went around the same time the first time and it was HOT, HOT, HOT and VERY humid. Go early in the day and plan on doing stuff indoors in the afternoons if possible. It's no fun to wait in line in the sun in Florida in July. :frown:

That is my plan. Go early in the morning and early part of the day. Then go back to he hotel and hang at the pool, then back out for fireworks.

Someone else alse suggested that we pre-schedule breakfast at Cinderalla Castle.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
That is my plan. Go early in the morning and early part of the day. Then go back to he hotel and hang at the pool, then back out for fireworks.
Great plan! The fireworks are AWESOME. :yay:

Someone else alse suggested that we pre-schedule breakfast at Cinderalla Castle.
A friend did that with his daughters last year. They absolutely LOVED it. :clap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Great plan! The fireworks are AWESOME. :yay:

A friend did that with his daughters last year. They absolutely LOVED it. :clap:

Thank you! Any other suggestions?

Tina2001aniT

RoseRed said:
Thank you! Any other suggestions?
Definately the Cinderella castle or any other character breakfast.....

also, if they are still there.....srectramagic and fantasmic.....one is a parade at night all in lights, pretty neat, and the other is a night time show as well out over the water I think at MGM, but am not positive on that I think this one is fantasmic, I get the names of the two confused, but this one is a definate can't miss.....

Oh yea....and the lion king show in Animal Kingdom is awesome.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tina2001aniT said:
Definately the Cinderella castle or any other character breakfast.....

also, if they are still there.....srectramagic and fantasmic.....one is a parade at night all in lights, pretty neat, and the other is a night time show as well out over the water I think at MGM, but am not positive on that I think this one is fantasmic, I get the names of the two confused, but this one is a definate can't miss.....

Oh yea....and the lion king show in Animal Kingdom is awesome.....
Thanks!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
I thought it was in the fall...:tantrum

As many times as I've posted the links to various RF's, you have no one but yourself to blame for not looking at them.

However, if you want to go in the fall, VARF runs from Aug through October.

I wanted to go to the N.C. Renn fest in the fall...:tantrum I swear I remember seeing a website about their "Adults only" Halloween bash...:confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
I wanted to go to the N.C. Renn fest in the fall...:tantrum I swear I remember seeing a website about their "Adults only" Halloween bash...:confused:

Never heard of it, but I wasn't thrilled with the NCRF, so I won't be returning anyway.