SCRC Alternative for 4/10/05

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Since the Abate Blessing has been canceled we still need to ride.
We will be meeting at Motovation Cycles in Mechanicsville at 9 am
Going out to check out the Classic Cars in Charlotte Hall then
Having a follow the leader ride through Charles, St Mary's and Calvert
Since a lot of people cleared their schedule for the blessing hopefully we will see you all at 9

Check out the Southern Cruisers Riding Club (sound on the home page) and check out the local chapter (Mattawoman) on Sunday.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
IF you're hungry, some of us are meeting at St.Mary's Landing for breakfast @ 8:00

:killingme If you're not hungry, we'll still be there

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Took the senic rout from Movotations to th the rod and car show at Charlotte Hall and did the Follow the Leader ride thru Charles and St. Mary's. Every 15 minutes the lead rider would drop to the rear and the new leader would pick the route. Wound up at the Seabreeze for lunch around 3:30

My motorcycle observation for the day...

I was eyeing the cycles parked at Captain John's Seafood house this afternoon... the choppers sure were good looking, sexy bikes... but how in the world does one ever get comfortable enough sitting on it to safely drive it...:shocking:

Chief Jeff

Graphic Artist
Yeah there was a nice showing of bikes today at solomons...never get tired at seeing all the different things people do to thier bikes.... I rode many choppers in the past, I never found them uncomfortable, thier quite fun to ride actually.

kwillia said:
My motorcycle observation for the day...

I was eyeing the cycles parked at Captain John's Seafood house this afternoon... the choppers sure were good looking, sexy bikes... but how in the world does one ever get comfortable enough sitting on it to safely drive it...:shocking: