This Weekend?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Might be, Maybe I should be a bit more specific. I am looking more towards Hollywood and south. Thanks for the info.

TIGERLILY said:
Might be, Maybe I should be a bit more specific. I am looking more towards Hollywood and south. Thanks for the info.
Yep, specifying a general local WOULD be a help in getting you the info you request.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Get The Enterprise newspaper tomorrow and check out the weekend section. They have listings for all the bars and clubs in the area.

Pegster710

The Pegster
Not this weekend, but...

I just want to spread the word that "9 Day Bender" will be playing Saturday, April 16th, starting at 9:15pm at Bowen’s Inn on Solomons Island - for the weekend of Tiki Bar Opening.

They play rock and blues music. If you’d like more info, please visit their website at www.9daybender.com.

Thanks! :getdown:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
morganj614 said:
[B]NO[/B]
:killingme I have plans for Sat., don't feel like dressing silly and dancing to the oldies and don't go out too much anyway. :martini:
I'm all about little quiet parties with friends right now. Maybe I am becoming a hermit? :shrug:

I agree, I talked to my friend there who said you did not have to dress up. but I think the music is just not my speed.