Bengal Cats..

ChloeBengal

Hi,
Not sure what appyday meant by "long nose"? I didn't think her nose was too long. According to breed standards, the only real thing wrong is her ears are a tad big but since she is so young, the experts tell me that will change in time
I will atempt to upload a photo or two.
J

sonsorae

What now?!
ChloeBengal said:
Hi,
I'm new to this list and wondered if anyone here has a Bengal cat?
I do and here is a photo of her. Her name is Chloe.......her antics are sure keep me entertained!
Judy

:howdy: Hey there! Would love to see what Chloe looks like....the link didn't work for me.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
ChloeBengal said:
Hi,
I'm new to this list and wondered if anyone here has a Bengal cat?
I do and here is a photo of her. Her name is Chloe.......her antics are sure keep me entertained!
Judy

:cartwheel

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_2680152/Chloe---1.jpg?bcwWZVCB6vObUhqz

Where did you get her from? My sister breeds them. She gave one to my folks. My Sis said they normally sell for $1500. I'm waiting for this next litter to get older and she is giving me one. Family trading is great.
Those cats are f'g awesome.

I would like to see the pic.

ChloeBengal

unixpirate said:
Where did you get her from? My sister breeds them. She gave one to my folks. My Sis said they normally sell for $1500. I'm waiting for this next litter to get older and she is giving me one. Family trading is great.
Those cats are f'g awesome.

I would like to see the pic.

I live out in Washington and got Chloe from a gal not far from me. As to price, I paid "pet quaity" however $1,500 is not out of line for a breeding/show quailty Bengal in MHO.

Am attempting to resize so I can upload to this site.

Judy
Chloe knows is a :diva:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
ChloeBengal said:
I live out in Washington and got Chloe from a gal not far from me. As to price, I paid "pet quaity" however $1,500 is not out of line for a breeding/show quailty Bengal in MHO.

Am attempting to resize so I can upload to this site.

Judy
Chloe knows is a :diva:

Washington as in DC?
I live in Silver Spring.

K

Kizzy

Mikeinsmd said:
Link doesn't work for me

I used Elaine's link. Cute cat, but what makes them so "special." $1500 is an awful lot of money to pay for a cat, because if it is anything like a typical cat, they don't want to be bothered unless they are hungry. :shrug:

ChloeBengal

Kizzy said:
I used Elaine's link. Cute cat, but what makes them so "special." $1500 is an awful lot of money to pay for a cat, because if it is anything like a typical cat, they don't want to be bothered unless they are hungry. :shrug:

Special? Hummmm.........I guess because they are SO different from other types of cats.

I uploaded a photo of Chloe w/the long nose (teehee) now if I can figure out how to post it.......

Attachments

• smallsideview.jpg
    smallsideview.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 99
  • smallsideview.jpg
    smallsideview.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 89