3 Children Reel In 65 pound Giant Catfish

Pete

Repete
Anyone notice this comment in the section below the pics?

"Why are you posting pictures of Nancy Pelosi on this thread?"

:roflmao:

K

Kizzy

Yes and the comment "seperated at birth."

I was :roflmao: this morning when I saw it.

K

Kizzy

AC/DC said:
:ohwell: POOR SHARK!

Did you take a sensitivity pill this morning? :duh: :neener:

That is one less shark swimming around looking for a body part to eat this summer. :yay:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Kizzy said:
Did you take a sensitivity pill this morning? :duh: :neener:

That is one less shark swimming around looking for a body part to eat this summer. :yay:

I like sharks.........and people swimming on the sharks dinner table is their problem.

K

Kizzy

AC/DC said:
I like sharks.........and people swimming on the sharks dinner table is their problem.

I'd rather have the shark on my dinner table. :cheers:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Kizzy said:
I'd rather have the shark on my dinner table. :cheers:

How's that different than you on the Carcharodon carcharias' table?

WE are the top of the food chain out of the water, they are at the top in the water.

K

Kizzy

Ok, I might be on the top of the food chain but I don't eat people. There is plenty of food in the water, and each year, sharks decided to just take a bit out of people. Most of the time, these people are not that far out. I see the point you are making in your statement, but sharks are scary, I mean didn't you ever see Jaws? I just don't feel one bit sorry for the shark. :lol: If you do, more power to you.

D

dems4me

That's awesome!!!! I was in an overnight catfishing tournament last year or year before last and they had some huge ones too!!!! It was in the Rahappahanock (sp?). I wonder what these kids used for bait and what test# their line was.

:clap: for the kids!! :clap: I'll have to borrow them this year for the tourney!! :lol:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Kizzy said:
Ok, I might be on the top of the food chain but I don't eat people. There is plenty of food in the water, and each year, sharks decided to just take a bit out of people. Most of the time, these people are not that far out. I see the point you are making in your statement, but sharks are scary, I mean didn't you ever see Jaws? I just don't feel one bit sorry for the shark. :lol: If you do, more power to you.

Actually, it was JAWS that made me start reading about sharks and from that, they've earned my utmost respect as a predator.

We humans sit back hundreds of yards with rifles knocking off game without them having the least bit of a chance at escape, some people do this for trophy alone without the slightest though of actual consuming the animal they just killed……on the other hand, these creatures use only their bodies and mouths, at speeds of 30 mph, coming out of the dark to fatally wound their prey before eating it and moving on.

:cheers:

K

Kizzy

Gezz AC/DC, make me even more afraid of sharks. :killingme

I had just seen that movie before going to Florida. I was out in the water and my dad yelled shark. I never looked back, I ran, which is really hard in the water, screaming my head off. When I got up on shore, my dad was laughing. That azz, there was no shark, he just wanted be up to the table for supper. :duh:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Kizzy said:
Gezz AC/DC, make me even more afraid of sharks. :killingme

I had just seen that movie before going to Florida. I was out in the water and my dad yelled shark. I never looked back, I ran, which is really hard in the water, screaming my head off. When I got up on shore, my dad was laughing. That azz, there was no shark, he just wanted be up to the table for supper. :duh:

Ahh yes, parental ignorance………sadly, something most of us do to our own children even though we hated our parents for doing it to us. :ohwell:

Fearing sharks isn’t a bad thing, but I really do think people should learn more about the things they fear, it will help them understand a lot better why these creatures do what they do.