Universal Studios

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
baswm said:
That is cool. I like universial better then Disney world. :yay:
Really? I didn't like it as much. VERY loud - speakers everywhere. Definitely dirtier, and not as many "speedpass" type opportunities. My average wait at Universal was 1 hour 15 mins, versus 25 minutes at Disney. But we only went to one of the Universals. The other may be better.

B

baswm

Average wait at Disney was a good hour. Shorter lines at both universial parks when we went. (over spring break last year). For extra money you can buy a VIP pass at Universial. They have a limited amount and it will let you go to the head of the line each time. No waiting. :yay: To me, it is worth the extra.

Triggerfish

baswm said:
Average wait at Disney was a good hour. Shorter lines at both universial parks when we went. (over spring break last year). For extra money you can buy a VIP pass at Universial. They have a limited amount and it will let you go to the head of the line each time. No waiting. :yay: To me, it is worth the extra.

Universal Hollywood or Florida......if Florida did you go to the actual Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
Really? I didn't like it as much. VERY loud - speakers everywhere. Definitely dirtier, and not as many "speedpass" type opportunities. My average wait at Universal was 1 hour 15 mins, versus 25 minutes at Disney. But we only went to one of the Universals. The other may be better.
:yeahthat: We wound up leaving after about 5 hours or so because of all the waits and the atmosphere was not as nice as Disney. There wasn't as much to do in between shows, either. :ohwell: But it has been awhile since we were there ('94 I think), so maybe it has improved. :shrug:

B

baswm

Triggerfish said:
Universal Hollywood or Florida......if Florida did you go to the actual Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure?

In Florida and we went to both the islands and univ. studios.

STL_RAMS

Islands of Adventure has better rides then any Disney park hands down, but I still like the Disney parks better in general. Either way, that deal isn't a bad offer.