Hollywood Boat show this weekend

E

Ernie

Anyone planning to go look at the boats in Hollywood this weekend?

E

Ernie

I would love a new one as well but in the mean time, I will keep the one I have. It is paid for.

D

dems4me

Ernie said:

I like going to these :dance: Do you have any info on this? The only day I have free will be a little on Sunday... how late are they running on Sunday?

foosballpaul

Boats, swimming pools, and women all have one thing in common. The best one I was ever in belonged to someone else. :guitar:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9

BUMP

I know, OLD POST, But.....

I have heard there is a 3 dollar fee for adults- children under free

So, my question is: What time is the event over on Saturday? Is it a "til the sun goes down" event?

Are there new boats and venders only or are there used boats too?

I've never been to a show here in the area and I am looking into getting a boat.

atrusomder

BUMP

I know, OLD POST, But.....

I have heard there is a 3 dollar fee for adults- children under free

So, my question is: What time is the event over on Saturday? Is it a "til the sun goes down" event?

Are there new boats and venders only or are there used boats too?

I've never been to a show here in the area and I am looking into getting a boat.

I found the time listed on Hollywood Vol. Fire Dept website, Sat and Sunday from 10-3 and food is served by the Ladies Aux. but that doesn't answer my other question.

Based on past shows, they have vendors with typically new boats on display outside, and inside there are the typical vendor displays for accessories and such. They don't usually have used boats on display, but some of the dealers have wall boards of used boat pictures. Small show.

If it's large and lots of boats and info you're looking for, you need to go to the Annapolis show in October.

atrusomder

Based on past shows, they have vendors with typically new boats on display outside, and inside there are the typical vendor displays for accessories and such. They don't usually have used boats on display, but some of the dealers have wall boards of used boat pictures. Small show.

If it's large and lots of boats and info you're looking for, you need to go to the Annapolis show in October.

Thanks GW for the info...
What about Solomons, do they have a show or have I missed that one?

atrusomder

Thanks GW for the info...
What about Solomons, do they have a show or have I missed that one?

I was disappointed in the Boat Show- Small didn't come close to an accurate description of the show.

I think there are more boats on display at the used boat consignment lot off Rt 5. near Mechanicsville/Chaptico Road then they had at the boat show..