Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tough it out

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I tried allergy shots and they didn't work. Most antihistamines put me right to sleep or completely wire me. I usually just suffer through for the couple of weeks when the pollen count gets really high. :shrug:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
morganj614 said:
I am also allergic to the building I work in. When I leave I recover very quick.
One of the buildings in the Exploration complex has the same effect on a lady I occasionally work with. She literally clears up in minutes after getting out of the building. We think it's the carpet.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
morganj614 said:
I am also allergic to the building I work in. When I leave I recover very quick.

Me too. It sucks. There is something here that i am highly allergic to.(besides work) :dead:

morganj614

Railroad said:
One of the buildings in the Exploration complex has the same effect on a lady I occasionally work with. She literally clears up in minutes after getting out of the building. We think it's the carpet.

I am in Expedition, which is the same. I feel sick most of the day and my eyes look like they are going to bleed.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Railroad said:

Or mold in the ceiling tiles.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
jazz lady said:
I tried allergy shots and they didn't work. Most antihistamines put me right to sleep or completely wire me. I usually just suffer through for the couple of weeks when the pollen count gets really high. :shrug:
I used to swear by Benadryl. Then this year, it's started putting me down for the count.

I had a major overhaul of my sinuses last year (long, like 6-hour surgery) and that has strangely reduced my sensitivity to pollen - even my eyes are more tolerant.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
I usually tough it out. Allegra or Claritin if it gets really bad, and I have an extra supply of Nasonex.

That, and I pray for a good rain every now and then to clear the air.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I usually tough it out due to the forgetfullness to take my medicine, no matter what it is for. When I take benedryl, I am out for the count, and that is not good during the day.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
CityGrl said:
I usually tough it out. Allegra or Claritin if it gets really bad, and I have an extra supply of Nasonex.
That, and I pray for a good rain every now and then to clear the air.
I think Mine might be a mold allegry, seems to get worse after it rains.

aps45819 said:
I think Mine might be a mold allegry, seems to get worse after it rains.
Mine does because I have a mold allergy. I get headaches when it rain. The only thing that really bothers me is my eyes. They were itching crazy on Saturday and Sunday. The only realy allergy things I have are fatigue, runny nose, itchy eyes, and horrible headaches

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
workin hard said:
The only thing that really bothers me is my eyes. They were itching crazy on Saturday and Sunday.
:yeahthat: Plus, they're all goopy in the morning.
Try not to wear my contacts on the weekends, just wear the specs. No big deal since I have to wear eye protection anyway when I'm on the bike.