Club in Waldorf

FunnyGuy

Does anyone know anything about the club in waldorf that is supposed to open soon? Think its called Club V or something like that. If so when does it open?

J

justhangn

According to a tart I talked to last Thursday, it's already open.

Atleast she was complaining that her boyfriend wouldn't take her there.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by jetmonkey
Club Vagina? That is the first thing I think when I hear Club V. Brilliant marketing, have men thinking about vagina from the moment they hear the name of your club.

For instance, I would never go to Club Helmet, or Club Sausage, or Club Anteater, but Club Vagina? Well, how could you not!

People come and come again.........

yakky doodle

i was wondering about it too. i kept seeing the billboard ad for it on rt. 5 near accokeek road on the way home. what's the story on it? is it a bunch of clubs with different themes in one or what? where exactly is it?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kyle
I was thinking of opening a hunting club.

Club - Baby Seals

Kewl idea, maybe you can open a streetpizza parlor on the inside.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by jetmonkey
Club Vagina? That is the first thing I think when I hear Club V. Brilliant marketing, have men thinking about vagina from the moment they hear the name of your club.

For instance, I would never go to Club Helmet, or Club Sausage, or Club Anteater, but Club Vagina? Well, how could you not!

As opposed to Club VD...???

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I spent quite a few bucks there Saturday:bawl: :bawl:

Not me! :biggrin: Didn't have to wait in line, or pay the admission :banana: thanks to Pixie! :smooch: Only paid for my first drink. :martini:

Joey - wanna tell me how your evening afterwards went? :wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I didn't have to wait in line or pay to get in the first time I went either, thanks to my cousin and her handy-dandy VIP card :biggrin:!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bluto
Your time and my time might overlap. I was there a lot in the 84-88 time period, my heavy drinking days. Green Door, too.

Mine was about 79 to 83. Just missed you. Went to the Green Door quite a bit, too. Capt. Tom's Oar House. Club Rio. Geez - so many bars, so little time....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't remember anymore. I just remember late night munch-outs at The Galley or Mike's afterward.

I also went to Town Creek Marina quite often - way too often! :lol: