Roosters

Goldie

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about my neighbors they have tons of chickens and roosters!!! It's not a farm property, but boy the roosters are soooo!!! annoying now it's start's at about 5:45 am. I need sleep!!!!

Goldie said:
Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about my neighbors they have tons of chickens and roosters!!! It's not a farm property, but boy the roosters are soooo!!! annoying now it's start's at about 5:45 am. I need sleep!!!!
You will eventually learn to sleep through it. My mom has chickens and roosters and you just get used to them crowing and sleep through it. Or you could talk to your neighbor :shrug:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Goldie said:
Question is...
Were there roosters there when you moved in? :confused:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I had a family that moved in next to me a few years ago that had roosters and chickens. The noise was unbearable so much that the neighbors got rid of them. Good luck to you. I believe if they state that they are pets in a residential neighborhood it's ok. Do you have a homeowners assoc.? If not I suggest earplugs.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
May I interest you in a handsome young rooster who can't tell time to outcrow THEIR Roosters?
:lol:
Air conditioning, airtight windows/doors, soft music, a box fan in your bedroom for white noise....
:lmao:

Pegster710

The Pegster
Goldie said:

Where do you live?