Hey Vrai???

D

dems4me

Are you around this morning? I have a catl question to ask on the catl forum but was debating whether to post it or not because I want an answer for next time a certain event happens instead of a bunch of people slamming me or saying I did the wrong thing yesterday. (Not that this has EVER happened, but I just want to know the boundaries on this forum before I ask) :shrug: Is this supposed to be a nice forum like the religious forums? :confused:

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
pm's are your friend.

I get tired of clearing them out constantly ... I posted here because I wanted cat advice... not pm advice :ohwell: just wanted to make sure this wasn't a place where folks get all riled up and mean, I think I did something wrong yesterday with a cat and I want to make sure I handle the situation correctly next time. :frown: I already feel bad and don't want a bunch of - your an effn' idiot comments. :frown: I just want to know how to handle the situation better next time. :frown:

nomoney

dems4me said:
I get tired of clearing them out constantly ... I posted here because I wanted cat advice... not pm advice :ohwell: just wanted to make sure this wasn't a place where folks get all riled up and mean, I think I did something wrong yesterday with a cat and I want to make sure I handle the situation correctly next time. :frown: I already feel bad and don't want a bunch of - your an effn' idiot comments. :frown: I just want to know how to handle the situation better next time. :frown:

then just post it :confused:

D

dems4me

:mad: I want serious advice not a bunch of people that's going to be mean or rude, just -- thoughtful and suggestive... :mad:

Elaine, so far you are the only cat person that I'm aware of on here so far that likes cats -- are you in a good mood to give out helpful cat advice?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dems4me said:
:mad: I want serious advice not a bunch of people that's going to be mean or rude, just -- thoughtful and suggestive... :mad:

Elaine, so far you are the only cat person that I'm aware of on here so far that likes cats -- are you in a good mood to give out helpful cat advice?

You may ask ONE quick question...pm...and you better make it quick because I'm gonna' be incommunicado in about 10 minutes.

D

dems4me

elaine said:
You may ask ONE quick question...pm...and you better make it quick because I'm gonna' be incommunicado in about 10 minutes.

OK thanks!!! You're the greatest... I'll type as fast as my fingers can fly!!!! :peace:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dems4me said:
I want serious advice not a bunch of people that's going to be mean or rude, just -- thoughtful and suggestive...
Dems, it really depends on what you did. If want advice about your kitty shredding your curtains, you're probably in the clear. If you want advice because you accidentally left a dish of antifreeze out and your kitty drank it, you'll get your butt handed to you.

Take your chances.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dems4me said:
OK thanks!!! You're the greatest... I'll type as fast as my fingers can fly!!!! :peace:

If I don't get back to you, you know you type too slow. I told you, I'm outta' here.

dems4me said:
Check your pms... Its in there.... :frown:
Dems, there are others of us whe are around cats as well. If you have something you seek advice on and expect to learn about... how do you expect others to learn as well if you don't share it.... think of the cats, dems...:ohwell:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Dems, it really depends on what you did. If want advice about your kitty shredding your curtains, you're probably in the clear. If you want advice because you accidentally left a dish of antifreeze out and your kitty drank it, you'll get your butt handed to you.

Take your chances.

Nothing like that... you know me. I have a heart for animals and kittys, I would never do anything intentionally wrong. I've consulted with Elaine so I should get an answer soon. :huggy: Thanks!!!

I can, however, see your point... I too would be one handing someone their azz on a platter if they left a dish of antifeeze out for the kitty to drank - no ifs ands or buts.

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Dems, there are others of us whe are around cats as well. If you have something you seek advice on and expect to learn about... how do you expect others to learn as well if you don't share it.... think of the cats, dems...:ohwell:

thats true... and thats why I was going to post my question, but I didn't want to get reemed out. I'll see what Elaine has to say and offer first. I think she can help me. Thanks.. I would put a huggy smilie on here but my arms have been getting tired from hugging too much on here lately... :lol: :flowers:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
You missed Elaine, dems... didn't you see where she said you typed too slow and she was leaving...:ohwell:

But, I still had a minute and 14 seconds to spare...:frown:

:bawl: maybe she's still typing back her reply... :shrug:

I'll give it a few minutes. :sad: BTW, I didn't type too slow, I typed too long and lengthy and had to break it up in two parts. :frown: My typing speed is very fast... henceforth my nickname at work - machinegun.. :ohwell:

dems4me said:
But, I still had a minute and 14 seconds to spare...:frown:

:bawl: maybe she's still typing back her reply... :shrug:

I'll give it a few minutes. :sad: BTW, I didn't type too slow, I typed too long and lengthy and had to break it up in two parts. :frown: My typing speed is very fast... henceforth my nickname at work - machinegun.. :ohwell:
Let me rephrase that... you PMered her too slow. She is gone.

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Let me rephrase that... you PMered her too slow. She is gone.

:frown: I'll rephrase it to :mad: She could be a slow typer herself... and maybe she's still responding :shrug:

If I don't hear anything back in the next five minutes I'll post my question, I hadn't intended for this to be a :drama: thread or a suspense thread or anything of that nature. :smile: