Go Cowboys!!!!!!!

J

justhangn

:clap: :getdown: :dance:
sport009.gif

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I am Shocked

:biggrin: Vraiblonde! How can you respond to such a good friend like justhangn in that manner? Did he strike a nerve that was close to the surface?
What cracks me up more is the crow that Coach Spurrier
must have had to eat after promising to award the winning gameball to Dan Snyder. Ouch!!
Did you guys catch the shot of the face/nose of the holder for the Redskins after he recovered the blocked FG? THEN the sideline TV cameras showed the Redskins trainer straightening the guy's nose on the bench!! Ouch, twice!!

penncam:cheers:

G

giggles04

Re: I am Shocked

Originally posted by penncam
: Did you guys catch the shot of the face/nose of the holder for the Redskins after he recovered the blocked FG? THEN the sideline TV cameras showed the Redskins trainer straightening the guy's nose on the bench!!

I saw that game... and yikes..... That shot of that nose made my nose hurt!!!!! Scary! And with Trotter out for the season, the Redskins can kiss the playoffs goodbye!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Aftermath

:mad: You're right. They really didn't need to zero in on the guy's face like that; I'll tell you what, gal or guy, there probably weren't too many of us that didn't recoil when we saw that shot.
I'd say the poor guy is going to have to see the same Doc who worked on Michael Jackson's nose; I just hope his won't fall off!
penncam:barf:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: I am Shocked

Originally posted by penncam
Did you guys catch the shot of the face/nose of the holder for the Redskins after he recovered the blocked FG? THEN the sideline TV cameras showed the Redskins trainer straightening the guy's nose on the bench!! Ouch, twice!!

That's why most players wear a twin-strap helmet with more than just the one bar across the chin. His own helmet caused that injury. I know kickers aren't supposed to see much action, but geez! He spent Thursday night in a Dallas hospital. Bummer!

I'd be willing to bet that we won't see that style of helmet on a Redskins player next weekend.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I am Shocked

Originally posted by Oz
I'd be willing to bet that we won't see that style of helmet on a Redskins player next weekend.

:rolleyes: At the rate the Redskins are losing players due to injury, it may not matter what kind of protective equipment they wear! I read the sports page of the Washington Times this
morning, and it doesn't look good.
Well geez, we've gotten used to saying "Wait 'til next year, we'll win the NFC East, blah, blah, blah . . . . . " Just a few more Draft picks to complete the picture. yeah!!

Oh, did I mention I'm a NY Giants Fan?:biggrin:

penncam

K

Kimmy

Re: Re: Re: Go Cowboys!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
ME TO..........GO COWBOYS!!!! Washington who????

:biggrin: :dude: :getdown: :dance: :clap:

The Cowboys made a couple of special-teams blunders, but Chad Hutchinson made no crucial errors and Emmitt Smith looked like he was in his prime in Dallas' 27-20 victory against Washington. The Cowboys (5-7) have now won 10 straight against the Redskins and are 6-0 against them on Thanksgiving. Smith gained 144 yards on 23 carries. Hutchinson passed for 145 yards, committed no turnovers and connected with Antonio Bryant and Joey Galloway for touchdowns. But rookie Roy Williams made the critical play when, with the Cowboys down 20-10 in the third quarter, he intercepted a Danny Wuerffel pass deep in Washington territory and returned it for a touchdown.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!! HAIL TO THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!
REDSKINS :boo:

K

Kimmy

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Are you a sports reporter Kimmy:biggrin: :bandit:

No just found the information while I was searching the net. I thought that it was pretty interesting so I posted it.

K

Kimmy

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

The Cowboys won 27-20, beating the Redskins for the 10th consecutive time and turning what once was the league's most bitter rivalry into its most lopsided. No other team has won as many in a row against another team.

Lets see the Redskins top that!!!:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
As a Redskins fan, I was hoping for a very exciting offense when spurrier took over.. Maybe he just doesn't have the right people or something, but they don't look good at all on offense..

If you want to see an exciting display of offense, watch the Atlanta Falcons play.. See that last touchdown run by Vick in the overtime?? Made two defenders collide into one another trying to tackle him.. In college, he caused several defenders to be lost for the season with torn ACLs trying to tackle him. In college, there were plays every game where they would show defenders grabbing at air as he went by them. People said he would never do that in the NFL.. Guess they were wrong. Not bad for a guy who should be a senior in college right now, but instead is being considered for the NFL MVP..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:confused: Otter, WHAT the HECK'S got into you? You are either no fan of Richard Simmons, or you're p!$$ed the Redskins lost a game they should have won! Which is it? Speak up, son!

penncam

Otter

Nothing to see here
Geez, Penn, doncha think any thread titled "Go Cowboys" should be labeled as gay??? :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by otter
think any thread titled "Go Cowboys" should be labeled as gay??? :rolleyes:

DAMN skippy we're gay about the deadskin giving up the ghost to the Cowboys!! It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving any other way. :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Your kiddin' me, right?

Originally posted by justhangn
DAMN skippy we're gay about the deadskin giving up the ghost to the Cowboys!! It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving any other way. :biggrin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The Poet Laureate

:cheers: justhangn: Did you really intend to rhyme "gay" and "way" together like that, or are you truly a latent poet but don't know it?

penncam