Was Ken King wrong in letting Sonic Booms hit land?

Was Ken King wrong in letting sonic booms hit land after he knew it was happening?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morganj614

Ken should have hijacked an F-18 and gone on a chase and in mid air, pulled the pilots over and gave em a ticket.:duh: Salty, why are you SO angry about this? Why are you having a problem discussing this in an intelligent manner? :confused:

nawty1

Poker Shark
I don't live near the base so I don't know how bad it was there...BUT...I was an Air Force brat and have had my share of the booms. I DO live next to Andrews AFB and smacked right up on DC so I get plenty of good views of our fighters scrambling after small aircraft who drift into restricted areas. I wouldn't mind hearing sonic booms from OUR fighters after hearing the Pentagon gettin' hit on 9/11 or the smelling the stinky black smoke that blew into my yard after that....so if ya wanna complain about our boys making too much noise....MOVE!!!

My two cents :banana:

nawty1

Poker Shark
saltydog said:
I guess I was wrong. I'll soon be signing off of SOMD.COM.

no regrets... bob :confused:

It's not the fact of being right or wrong. It is the fact that EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion and to keep insisting that YOUR opinion was the right one just pushed a few buttons...okay, so maybe more than a few :confused:

And to personally attack ?? someone with your opinion is not right.

Okay...another two cents from me...choot, almost broke now :killingme

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
After reading a few other threads and posts, I would like to apologize to Mr. King and anyone else I may have offended by my vote. I was a bit drunk the other night and I don't really remember voting or why. I wasn't really even sure what the survey was about until just now. I still don't know enough about environmental regulations and stuff and really shouldn't have voted at all.

The booms did scare my dogs even all the way out here in Dahlgren, Va.

Once again, I offer my apology. :notworthy