In Search of a Jumper Rider

SerenitStables

Hello,

I am in search of someone who could ride my jumper for me. I am looking for someone who would be interested in sort of a free lease, without having to pay for anything...we cover all costs, as he is at my own barn. I have to be out of riding from now until about mid-July and I am looking for someone with some jumping/jumper experience to ride my guy for me. He is sweet and willing, just needs someone confident. For the right rider, there may be a chance to show him and continue to ride him after mid-July. E-mail me for more information, if you are interested at SerenityStablesMD@yahoo.com and we can talk more. Thank you for looking. Any help is appreciated. I also have a hunter mare for lease.

Thanks,
~Jen~
:patriot:

Last edited:

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
Hey, I know this is going to be a little off of the horse subject but, the kittens are doing great! We really like them, thanks again!

SerenitStables

appyday said:
I might be able to get you a catch rider....what level are you talking about? Who will be schooling him befor the shows...technically a catch rider only shows up to a show..dressed...may school may not climbs on goes in your class and comes out and hands you back your horse..is that what you are looking for? Or someone to school and show him? I get catch riders for the open classes at my app shows and they do not even saddle the horse..he must be fully prepaired even tail down and ready to show..hand them the horse and the gate of the show pen and he is given back to you as he exits...and they are about $50-200 a class.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I am really looking for a rider that can come and ride the horse at my barn and if they want to show they can. Looking for someone to do more then catch ride. I wasn't sure what words to use. I really need to keep him active for those few months and if someone would be interested in riding him more after I can start riding again that would be great. I guess I am looking for someone to free lease and not have to pay for anything, more then catch ride. I just used the wrong words...will edit it!!

SerenitStables

appyday said:
I just bought a 7 yr old TB today to resell..I have a girl coming to school him and work him for me..I will watch her and let you know what I think..give me a few days to get back to you...Appy

Thank you so much for you help!! :smile:
It is greatly appreciated. I am looking for someone who is confident and could possibly jump 2'-3'. He is very spirited, so I will need someone that isn't afraid of that. Let me know what you think of her!! thanks again. ~Jen~

barncat

Hey Jen it's been forever since I talked to you. This is April, Madhi's owner! Gosh, it was a long time ago when you were taking him out novice and now you manage your own farm! Congrats!!

I'll give you a call sometime and we can catch up. Sorry I don't know anyone to help you with your horse, I am busy with a 4 year old at the moment or I would give you a hand.

Take care.

SerenitStables

barncat said:
Hey Jen it's been forever since I talked to you. This is April, Madhi's owner! Gosh, it was a long time ago when you were taking him out novice and now you manage your own farm! Congrats!!

I'll give you a call sometime and we can catch up. Sorry I don't know anyone to help you with your horse, I am busy with a 4 year old at the moment or I would give you a hand.

Take care.

Hey April,

Good to hear from you!! :smile: Hope all is going well!! Things are pretty good here...always a little stressful, but that's the norm!!

I'd love to catch up with you...call me when you get a chance...I am normally around.

Talk to you soon.