Bad habits

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
If she's just a kitten, now is good time to get her used to nail trimming. I just use the toenail clipper on my cats. If you just clip the tip of the nail they can't really tear up anything.

D

dems4me

double sided tape works well too... kitty's detest the weird feeling on their feet pads/paws... same as walking in water, etc... doublesided tape works pretty much the same way.

D

dems4me

dems4me said:
double sided tape works well too... kitty's detest the weird feeling on their feet pads/paws... same as walking in water, etc... doublesided tape works pretty much the same way.

Some of you folks need to get over yourselves...:duh:

[COLOR=Red Bad habits 04-21-2005 09:34 PM Maybe you could use it on your mouth, er, keyboard too? Hahahahahah! [/COLOR]

See if I ever offer any more help or suggetions on these forums again. :mad: :burning:

Just give me an hour... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

STL_RAMS

How do you keep cats from annoying you when you try to sleep? Its cute that they want to cuddle with you, but how can you get them to stop? The cat purrs in my ear and walks all over my face making it impossible to sleep. I made her a bed and continously have to pick her up and place her in it. She just jumps right out. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

K

Kizzy

:bawl: I don't know about my cat's bad habits, but while out on the road today, I ended up feeding my own and buying 6 pairs of shoes.

:shrug: It was buy one get the second pair 1/2 off. Such a deal.

:yay:

Kizzy said:
:bawl: I don't know about my cat's bad habits, but while out on the road today, I ended up feeding my own and buying 6 pairs of shoes.

:shrug: It was buy one get the second pair 1/2 off. Such a deal.

:yay:
... if your hubby ends up hanging you by your toes overnight... will these new shoes still fit in the morning...:confused:

K

Kizzy

kwillia said:
... if your hubby ends up hanging you by your toes overnight... will these new shoes still fit in the morning...:confused:

He will never notice. :razz:

nyte-angel82 said:
One kitten in particuar tears the hell out of my armchair. Can you offer any deterrent suggestions that actually work? Thanks in advance!
.22 short hollowpoint