Poor Toads

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
I'm thinking you can give them little toady enemas...:shrug:
A cocktail straw and a glass of warm saltwater she could blow saltwater up their asses since sunshine is not working :yay:

D

dems4me

Pete said:
A cocktail straw and a glass of warm saltwater she could blow saltwater up their asses since sunshine is not working :yay:

:nono: Elaine would never do that. She loves animals too :huggy:

D

dems4me

elaine said:
Sunshine, saltwater...whatever.

:lol:

What do you think could be causing this E - do you really think its a flatulance problem :confused: If so maybe we've solved our gas shortage ... :roflmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dems4me said:
:lol:

What do you think could be causing this E - do you really think its a flatulance problem :confused: If so maybe we've solved our gas shortage ... :roflmao:

I hadn't really thought about. Other than it being good joke material, I couldn't care less.

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
No, I want you to fly to Germany, film these lil suckers exploding, fly back & post a link to the video. :yay:

"You can't always get whatcha want... "

put up or shut up.

virgovictoria said:
YOU can give them little toady enemas... :barf:
Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but you are missing a really intriguing thread about Bogart and his recent bowel movement in the premo thread... you really should get up of the bucks and become premo...:shocking:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but you are missing a really intriguing thread about Bogart and his recent bowel movement in the premo thread... you really should get up of the bucks and become premo...:shocking:
I'll say...... they're discussing log cabins, phone books & ass gaskets! :jet:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:

:bawl: :nomoney: :bawl:

*sniffsniff*