SG-1 Mondays!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pete said:
You just want to swoon over McGuiver :lol:
Well that too. :lol:

I used to only watch it sporadically, since it's been on forever, and I really had no clue about the story line. Sooooo I netflixed the first season, now I'm hooked. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Law & Order - SVU and Criminal Intent - any and all, TNT/USA reruns... oh, and new ones - if I catch em... overandoverandoverandoverandoveragain :ohwell: :L&OJUNKIE:

Pete

Repete
virgovictoria said:
Law & Order - SVU and Criminal Intent - any and all, TNT/USA reruns... oh, and new ones - if I catch em... overandoverandoverandoverandoveragain :ohwell: :L&OJUNKIE:
I like L&O too but not the Criminal intent. That is the one with that quirky smug guy? He is ok but when I heard he had an anxiety attack on the set when Kerry lost the election; then lectured everyone that the end of the world was near I totally could not watch it anymore.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pete said:
I like L&O too but not the Criminal intent. That is the one with that quirky smug guy? He is ok but when I heard he had an anxiety attack on the set when Kerry lost the election; then lectured everyone that the end of the world was near I totally could not watch it anymore.
I like Boston Legal, but the Bastages took it off the air until next year. :tantrum

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Pete said:

Ah... Didn't hear/read about the "Kerry Incident"... I tend to like Vincent D'Nofrio's (butchering the spelling) character because he is so quirky...

You, on the other hand, Mix Master Pete... threw me a chuckle bone with your semantics up above... Shall I pass you a spoon for which you may gag yourself with??? :killingme

Pete

Repete
virgovictoria said:
Ah... Didn't hear/read about the "Kerry Incident"... I tend to like Vincent D'Nofrio's (butchering the spelling) character because he is so quirky...

You, on the other hand, Mix Master Pete... threw me a chuckle bone with your semantics up above... Shall I pass you a spoon for which you may gag yourself with??? :killingme
Fur sure

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Christy said:
Yep, I'm a nerd. I just Love LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE that show, so 4 hours of it every Monday night makes me happy. :biggrin:

:huggy: I love the show, too... and new ones start in another 5 weeks or so. :cheers:

SamSpade

Christy said:
Well that too. :lol:

I used to only watch it sporadically, since it's been on forever, and I really had no clue about the story line. Sooooo I netflixed the first season, now I'm hooked. :yay:
I had that problem too - wondering how Daniel "died", came back or whatever happened to him. Who were these different Go'a'uld - what happened to Teal'c's hair? So I got the DVD's at the library - Mechanicsville has most of them. And I watched them when I was recovering from surgery. I'm mostly caught up now.

But it's the *TIVO* that really helps with catching up. Admittedly, it's my wife's Tivo - it was her birthday present - but it's great for watching when you can't find anything on to watch. You just look for episodes you've recorded but missed - so you never have to just browse. And you can even watch something from the beginning that's still being recorded. We watched "Medium" like that, last night - missed the first fifteen minutes, it was on "record", started it at the beginning and zipped through the commercials. If you schedule it right, you can watch almost a whole evening of your shows with no annoying commercials.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
SamSpade said:
I had that problem too - wondering how Daniel "died", came back or whatever happened to him. Who were these different Go'a'uld - what happened to Teal'c's hair? So I got the DVD's at the library - Mechanicsville has most of them. And I watched them when I was recovering from surgery. I'm mostly caught up now.

But it's the *TIVO* that really helps with catching up. If you schedule it right, you can watch almost a whole evening of your shows with no annoying commercials.

:tantrum

I need (it amazes me that I can and do use the word "need") TIVO!!!

Pete said:
I just keep in mind that he played the country bumpkin turned alien assasin in Men In Black.

The

way

he

pauses

when

he

talks

irks

me

Last edited:
FromTexas said:
:huggy: I love the show, too... and new ones start in another 5 weeks or so. :cheers:
:yeahthat: Only problem is we missed most episodes this season. Thank goodness for reruns. Although, we are missing most of them too.