And that's the rest of the story...

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm always listening to Mr. Paul Harvey any chance I come across him on the radio. I just cannot resist his aged voice and tidbit humor. I just thought I'd look up his biography. I did not realize he was that old, eighty-six that is.:notworthy

http://www.who2.com/paulharvey.html

Anyone else enjoy Mr. Harvey? Does anyone know if he leans one way or the other in the political realm?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
BL, you're a smart man to listen to Paul Harvey. I don't know his politics for sure, but my belief is that he's a religious conservative. I don't know if Paul himself is still doing his broadcasts; his son had taken over, at least for a while. That happened at least 10 years ago. It's very hard to tell the difference between the two when listening.

mainman

Set Trippin
Railroad said:
BL, you're a smart man to listen to Paul Harvey. I don't know his politics for sure, but my belief is that he's a religious conservative. I don't know if Paul himself is still doing his broadcasts; his son had taken over, at least for a while. That happened at least 10 years ago. It's very hard to tell the difference between the two when listening.
Paul Jr did take over for a while, but Paul is back. I listen if I am in the car at 11:45 AM.

Mr. Harvey (Sr.) is doing his own broadcasts again. He's conservative, but not "In-Your-Face" conservative.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
When I was younger and still lived with my mom, she listened to a station back home that aired Paul Harvey every afternoon at lunch time. I can remember hearing him on the radio and liked the stories he told. Brings back fond memories of eating lunch and listening to the radio with my mom.:dance: