How much tequila can you drink?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
There's a new country song about a guy who downs shot after shot of tequila, loses count after 10 so he starts over! I don't drink this stuff, but I thought most people would pass out after seven or eight shots! :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It's another Tequila Sunrise

:cool: I suppose it may have something to do about the worm that's in your stomach.

penn

SmallTown

Football season!
My first drinking game in college was using tequila.. After having a couple of Sea breezes before the game, I lost count of the tequila shots at 5.. They say I did more, but I don't know how.. The rest of the night was spent with my best friend for the evening, the toilet bowl.. I crashed down next to it, occasionally getting up enough stamina to pull my head over the rim and let loose.. I woke the next morning in the lving room.. They say I walked out there, but I'm pretty sure they had to drag me.. To this day, I get sick with even the smell of tequila.. Bad, Bad stuff.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by cattitude
I think Pixie is the Tequila Queen!

Yes Pixie is the ta-kill-ya Queen!

I can take 7-8 shots myself and still be standing. I only weigh about 100#s so I'm hoping a full grown man could take at least 10.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Worming up to you

Originally posted by yakky doodle
there's no worm in jose

:biggrin: Who said anything about Jose? Years ago, when I was living in Phoenix, Az, and when we wanted to get crazy, we'd make a trek down to Nogales. I mean to say you can find some God-awful brands of Tequila there! Just be sure you have enough lemons and salt. Whew! Just the memories make my stomach flip.

penn

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
All I can add to this conversation comes from vacationing in Mexico...

Lick-Drink-Suck

And, don't swallow the worm!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Mexican Vacations

:razz2: Are we keeping this discussion clean, straight and
lemony, or is it digressing to oblivion? (Again, Aw Geeez!) Which is it going to be?
penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Down for the Count

Originally posted by watercolor23
I can have 3 shots before I am LAID OUT ON THE FLOOR!
:cool: Would that classify you as a cheap date?

penn:biggrin: