Did anyone hear about what happened to LuckyOnes rescue group

righttobeararms

Well first I guess I should intro myself. I am a So. Marylander for all my life. Have been to the classifieds here at SOMD.com many times and figured with all the traffic that this board gets it might be a good place to post a public service note for a very nice rescue/spay and neuter group that just got ripped off.

The Lucky One's group is a rescue group that has operated in So.MD. for years now. They are a great group, and rescue many animals from the shelters. They also offer low cost spay and nuetering for the SoMD area.

Well the past couple months a employee there was found to be stealing from them and took much money from the orginization and it has caused them some hard times.

Believe me when I say they are a good rescue group and if there is any way you can stop by their website, call them, or even stop by there office in Charlotte Hall and offer your support (donations of any amount would be a great help)

I want to say that I am not personally affiliated with the group, I used to volunteer there every now and again but haven't been able to for various reasons for quite awhile now. The Group doesn't know that I am posting this plea for help, I am doing it on my own.

If you can help them with a donation please visit, call or go to their website and do what you can.

This is their website link

http://www.luckyones.com/

Please do not consider this SPAM as I am just trying to help out a great
NON-PROFIT group that provides such a great COMMUNITY SERVICE to so many people
Thanks for reading

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are they going to do with the thieving employee? That is just lower than dirt - stealing from a nonprofit rescue group. :mad:

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
What are they going to do with the thieving employee? That is just lower than dirt - stealing from a nonprofit rescue group. :mad:
I heard on the radio she was arrested. :shrug:

vraiblonde said:
I heard about this on the radio a couple days ago. Theiving scumbag employee has been arrested.

Attachments

• attentiondogs.jpg
    attentiondogs.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 223

righttobeararms

well if any of you know any rich animal rights people :peace: that want to donate funds to the Lucky One's group, tell them it will be greatly appreciated. The Group is in great need right now. There was much more than $500 taken from them Much, Much more.

R

remaxrealtor

righttobeararms said:
well if any of you know any rich animal rights people :peace: that want to donate funds to the Lucky One's group, tell them it will be greatly appreciated. The Group is in great need right now. There was much more than $500 taken from them Much, Much more.

Three years ago after losing a much loved pet, my husband and I got a Bluetick Hound from The Lucky Ones. The home we went to was so obviously warm and caring and the woman who was running things went out of her way to take in dogs that noone else would have, this is a real crime! Jack is sunshine in our lives every single day and we are forever in debt to them.

I'll do whatever I can to help!

righttobeararms

remaxrealtor said:
Three years ago after losing a much loved pet, my husband and I got a Bluetick Hound from The Lucky Ones. The home we went to was so obviously warm and caring and the woman who was running things went out of her way to take in dogs that noone else would have, this is a real crime! Jack is sunshine in our lives every single day and we are forever in debt to them.

I'll do whatever I can to help!

Thank You. Yes most of the people that help and "foster" the resued dogs are kind caring people. I am glad that Jack has been a good addition to your family. I hope she brings you many more years of happiness.

righttobeararms said:
most of the people that help and "foster" the resued dogs are kind caring people.
Obviously you haven't met hello6 yet... she may be nice to animals, but she's a meamie to people...:smile: