Classic Bands

Pete

Repete
I have over 20 of the list.

Their Greatest Hits (vol. 1) The Eagles

:yay: Most awesome, had this on cassette tape and wore it out, had to buy it again.

Greatest Hits VOL I & II Billy Joel

Come on Virginia don't make me wait, you catholic girls start much too late :yay:

Come On Over Shania Twain

What a babe, love the voice too. wonder if she would be as popular if she looked like K.D. Lang?

Back In Black AC/DC

If you grew up in the 80's and don't have this you are ghey

Rumours Fleetwood Mac

Stevie Stevie Stevie what else can you say? Baaaaaaaaaaa

Boston Boston

I blew out my first set of spark-o-matic speakers from Radio Shack on this album. I had the Audiovox cassette player maxed out and the linear amp both turned up as loud as they would go on "More than a feelin"

Greatest Hits Elton John

I am secure enough in my masculinity to say I have a few Elton John CD's from back in the day.

Cracked Rear View Hootie & The Blowfish

Awesome album, and now the rat bastard is doing Burger King comercials dressed up like an extra from a Big & Rich video. :bawl: Hootie man why...why...WHY!!!

Greatest Hits 1974 - 1978 Steve Miller Band

Big ole jet airliner........and one about "My grandma she's 92..."

Wide Open Spaces Dixie Chicks

Natalie Maines is a kick ass singer.......I think track 11 on that CD is my fav song of theirs.

1984 Van Halen

what can you say :shrug:

Best Of The Doobies The Doobie Brothers

Simply awesome album

Unplugged Eric Clapton

Spectacular......you look wonderful tonight

High Infidelity REO Speedwagon

Kick ass rock and roll piano. Too bad there other albums sucked.

Brothers In Arms Dire Straits

Sultans of swing........

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Boston Boston

I blew out my first set of spark-o-matic speakers from Radio Shack on this album. I had the Audiovox cassette player maxed out and the linear amp both turned up as loud as they would go on "More than a feelin"...
:lmao: I did the same thing in my '66 Mustang with deluxe 8-track player. Spark-o-matics were da bomb and Boston RULED. :dude:

The funny part is when my car broke down and stayed overnight at an old store on 235. Somebody broke in (not hard in THAT car) and stole them. Serves them right! :killingme

I'm almost positive I have most of the albums on that list. :yay:

Last edited:

John Z

if you will
Hey, that IS a cool site.

One interesting part is in the section entitled "The History of Banned Rock". They give the list of songs that Clear Channel cautioned stations not to play in the wake of 9-11.