Lawn Mowers

Can anyone recommend a place to buy a good used lawn mower or should I just bite the bullet and tell the DH to buy a new one? :sigh: :bubble:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Well, crap. I just sold my second (slightly used) riding mower last week. Hopefully you'll find one at a good deal, though.

Mikeinsmd

workin hard said:
I could look there....:bubble:
Whatya lookin for? I have a riding mower that needs a battery & has a flat front tire. Has a couple other lil quirks too but is workable. You can have it if you come get it.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
workin hard said:
Traded it in for Bob huh? :smile:
Nah, although I should have. The house I just bought came with a John Deere, so the riding mower that I bought three years ago went up for sale.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Beware of buying a used mower. While you might wonder if you bought what you paid for in a new mower, there's no doubt you bought what you paid for in a used one - and you always pay more for what you get than you'd think. I know how to repair these things, but if I decide to replace one, I buy new.

mrweb

Iron City
workin hard said:
Can anyone recommend a place to buy a good used lawn mower or should I just bite the bullet and tell the DH to buy a new one? :sigh: :bubble:

PM me, I have one...had to buy a self propelled last year for the new house. Just been too lazy to put in the PennySaver. It's in great shape, just wore me out on the hill called my yard.