Ozzfest!

H

HollowSoul

i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please take me...please please please please please please please please please please please

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Blech!!! I'd much rather be at Catamaran's shakin' it to Rap & R&B. You pretend to like it, too, when you're shakin' it, HS...even though I know you hate it! :lmao:

nawty1

Poker Shark
Presale sold out FAST! I checked it 4 hours after getting the password and couldn't find 2 seats together. Great lineup this year!!! Should be a kick arse show! I am definitely there!!!! :dude:

kelleymauck

mind freak
JabbaJawz said:
Blech!!! I'd much rather be at Catamaran's shakin' it to Rap & R&B. You pretend to like it, too, when you're shakin' it, HS...even though I know you hate it! :lmao:

We all know you hate metal music Jabba!

nawty1

Poker Shark
kelleymauck said:
Damn! Yes, definatly great line-up. I can't wait to see Mudvayne and A dozen furies.

Did you see them at Jaxx? Heard it was a great show...I missed it :bawl: Have you heard Shadows Fall yet? They are great too...singer looks rasta but sounds awesome!

They need to get more airplay of Happy? too!

kelleymauck

mind freak
Have you heard Shadows Fall yet? They are great too...singer looks rasta but sounds awesome! [/QUOTE]

I've heard Shadows Fall. Their good. They just announced another band to the second stage called Wicked Wisdom. It's Jada Pinkett Smith's band. I got one song downloaded....they don't sound too bad. Definatly interesting addition though. Have you ever seen Rob Zombie live? He's awesome. He's scruffy looking but he's super nice. We had a cd signed by him a few years back.

Who's playing (main stage)? I had heard that Maiden was going to be there, but that was a couple months ago, and only a rumor.

nawty1

Poker Shark
Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Mudvayne, Black Label Society, Shadows Fall, and a few others on Main Stage.

Didn't know Jada Pinkett Smith was in a band! I will have to download it and check it out.

H

HollowSoul

JabbaJawz said:
never said i hate it:neener: just as long as i got a hot honey shakin her @ss with me :really: