CSI: Season Finale...Directed by Tarantino

K

Kizzy

I watched this when it first came out and haven't watched it since. With my DH being a CSI, it does my stress level no good. They showed an episode in the 1st season where they went into do an investigation and it was a set up, a bomb went off.

I worry enough, so there is no need to add to it. The show is very good, but that is the reason I don't watch it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
josmom said:
I agree, I do not understand why they are always killing off the cute ones. :ohwell:

Would you be as concerned or excited about the finale if they offed Greg?

K

Kizzy

They are not going to kill anyone off, they are just going to seriously injure them and make you wait until the next season.

josmom said:
I agree, I do not understand why they are always killing off the cute ones. :ohwell:
Because he tried to workstopage them into renegotiating his contract, which he signed last year, at the beginning of this season? If anyone needs to go, it's Sara (she annoys the hell outta me!). On CSI Miami, they need to get rid of Ryan (the "new" CSI that looks like a cousin of Greg on CSI LV). He's just too bad an actor for words to properly express.

R

rdonthehd

Wow!!

I love this show. I didn't know that Quentin was directing (and writing?) this one! My heart was pounding almost the whole time. I loved LOVED this episode. Kudos to Mr. Tarentino.

R

rdonthehd

virgovictoria said:
Or, should I just watch it over the summer... :ohwell:
well, you should watch it over the summer... and, they yanked him outta the earth and then...

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
rdonthehd said:
well, you should watch it over the summer... and, they yanked him outta the earth and then...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????