• Red and Black Buells.jpg
    Red and Black Buells.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 152
  • BlueBuell2.jpg
    BlueBuell2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Ponytail

I know :biggrin: I'm trying like crazy to stay away from the Blue since my Springer is Blue...but it does look GOOOOD. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Ponytail said:
I know :biggrin: I'm trying like crazy to stay away from the Blue since my Springer is Blue...but it does look GOOOOD. :biggrin:
Yep, I was thinking about that, but your Springer isn't THAT blue. :dance:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Then what are your suggestions? :lol:
Well, I think he's more attached to the Taurus than he's letting on. I predict a deluge of tears when he takes it back. I think we'll be picking out Taurus colors for him in a week or two.

Ponytail

K_Jo said:
Well, I think he's more attached to the Taurus than he's letting on. I predict a deluge of tears when he takes it back. I think we'll be picking out Taurus colors for him in a week or two.
That's not funny.

K

Kizzy

Blue :yay: I agree with Mig, and just like bre said, the red is too flashy and the black color is too dull. Blue on that bike looks fantastic.

Ponytail

Well, when I talked to the dealership yesterday, his only question to me was, what color did I want? I said, Red, or Black.

Today they called me to tell me that they no longer deal with Buells and referred me to another dealer that has a CUSTOM blue one. :really: Why they couldn't have told me that YESTERDAY is beyond me. :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Well, when I talked to the dealership yesterday, his only question to me was, what color did I want? I said, Red, or Black.

Today they called me to tell me that they no longer deal with Buells and referred me to another dealer that has a CUSTOM blue one. :really: Why they couldn't have told me that YESTERDAY is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Do they also have a Mustang for sale?