Summer Vacation?

Are you traveling anywhere for a vacation this year?

• Yes

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Just checkin' - I guess ours is next week, courtesy of Uncle Sam and the last few shekels in house. If you're going, where do you think you'll go?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
We are headed to San Diego in July. Hubby has a convention so we thought we make a family trip out of it. Disney, Legoworld, Sea World and whatever else the kids come up with. :banana:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Scratch Solomons. Some friends of ours invited us to the Drum Point beach for a few hours for fireworks on July 4th.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We're driving...

...as far as we can get from home and then, we'll send the girl in to get a soda and...

PEEL WHEELS.

If she finds her way home, well, good for her, self sufficieny. Feed the cat and pay the bills. We won't be there anyway. Ha. We're running away.

Then, we'll go to other distant galaxies and trick the other two out in a like manner, just in case.

We've decided we don't want to parent anymore.

We're hoping the rules won't be enforced.

We're finding ourselves and the real 'we' have no children.

We're pulling their feeding tubes.

We're gonna roam the earth like Democrats and say and do whatever we want and dare anyone to try and hold us responsible.

We'll blame Halliburton and WalMart.

In short, we're filibustering responsibility. It's too 'extreme' and out of the American mainstream.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Mostly long weekends for me.
First weekend in June is a bike club campout, 3rd weekend going with some friends to Hagerstown for the weekend. Will take a week off and hit a few days at Massanutten in July with the boy and take him camping at the end of August.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What the helll...

aps45819 said:
Mostly long weekends for me.
First weekend in June is a bike club campout, 3rd weekend going with some friends to Hagerstown for the weekend. Will take a week off and hit a few days at Massanutten in July with the boy and take him camping at the end of August.

...are you gonna do in Hagerstown?

If I may ask...

Elle

Happy Camper!
We're not planning to go for a vacation per say but do have a ton of small weekend trips planned.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
NYC next month for a Theater weekend, and hopefully go to Vegas in September. My other fun this summer involves folding and putting away laundry an dcleaning out my closet.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:
...as far as we can get from home and then, we'll send the girl in to get a soda and...

Send her to me. She seems like a nice girl. I have a nice boy that needs a nice girl.

Oh wait..what did I just say? How 'bout I send the boy to you. He's a hard worker, works 7 days a week and he's never really been out of the county much.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Chasey_Lane said:
This Summer, I'm traveling to:

Fiji
New Zealand
Greece
U.S. Virgin Islands
Mexico
Curacao &
Ocean City
For a good time, just ask a cab driver to take you to the Compound.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

aps45819 said:
Meeting up with some friends, do a little sans-helmet riding over in PA.

...it's not TO Hagerstown per se!

If you like Bavarian, get your pals to take you to Smakeral Stube for dinner.

Authentic Kraut vittles. REAL good.