24 season finale

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I don't know if anyone else on here watches 24 but this will be the last new episode until next season :sad: I for one will be watching the 2 hour show tonight!!!! I cannot wait to see what Jack does and if the missle is found......

Toxick

Splat
jwwb2000 said:
I don't know if anyone else on here watches 24 but this will be the last new episode until next season :sad: I for one will be watching the 2 hour show tonight!!!! I cannot wait to see what Jack does and if the missle is found......

:banana: :cartwheel :banana: :cartwheel

I LOVE 24. I have since the first episode of the first season. This season started off shaky, but has come back. I'm looking forward to the finale tonight!

Prediction: Either Jack or Tony will not survive.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't watch too many shows, but I was hooked on it the first season and would tape it when I was not home so as not to miss ANYTHING. I loved the concept and the fact it was completely different than any other show. :yay:

I watched most of seasons two and three. My VCR broke this year and I've never bothered replacing it, so I've missed it this season completely. I guess I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD now. :ohwell:

Agee

Toxick said:
:banana: :cartwheel :banana: :cartwheel

I LOVE 24. I have since the first episode of the first season. This season started off shaky, but has come back. I'm looking forward to the finale tonight!

Prediction: Either Jack or Tony will not survive.
Jack walked down the tracks like a Hobo!

Toxick

Splat
Airgasm said:
Jack walked down the tracks like a Hobo!

Well, technically, my prediction was right. Jack did die. For a few minutes.

That was kind of a nod to Flatliners fans, I reckon.

That was really messed up for the president to just write Jack off like that, but I suppose there was no other way it could have been done. Wonder if Jack will be back next year. Now that he's a "spook", he has an advantage.

Too bad that beeyatch didn't get her come-uppance. Maybe Jack will off her next year.

All in all, a satisfying season. Maybe next year the Chinese situation will escalate. If Tony and Michelle are gone, I wonder who will be in charge. (Edgar & Chloe? lol). I hope Edgar and Chloe do come back though. I liked both of their characters. They have an interesting sort of non-sexual chemistry happening, which I hope they keep, and it does not develop into something more.

Did anyone see any character in the show eat at all this season? I mean peeing, you can say they peed during the times they weren't on TV, but no eating or drinking of any kind? For anyone?

Best part of the season: No Kim.

Bogart

I thought it was funny that Mia got punched square in the grill hard enough to knock her out cold, yet minutes later she is totally coherent and without so much as a split lip.

willie

Airgasm said:
Anybody watching?

Getting good!
First time....I'm hooked if it keeps up the pace. POTUS is an absolute wimpy jerk. Definitely a Democrat. I think it's separate beds for him.

Toxick

Splat
willie said:
First time....I'm hooked if it keeps up the pace. POTUS is an absolute wimpy jerk. Definitely a Democrat.

Wrong-o.

Remember this is Telebizhin, and that means Hollywood types created these characters. Which means only Republicans are wimpy jerks.

David Palmer who was president in the first 3 seasons was a Democrat.

He was a righteous, honest, upstanding, strong, wise benefactor who fixed the economy, saved the world from terrorists, gave us Universal Health Care, ended bigotry within the general population, and will no doubt go down in the annals of history as one of the best presidents EVER (in the parallel 24 universe)

Unfortunately, he was physically forced into doing something scandalous during an election, and the slimy, evil, sinister, moustache twirling, blood-drinking (and no-doubt racist) Republican candidate found out, and leveraged Palmer right the eff out of the presidential race - and then he became president.

His needle-dick, weasly, gutless turd of a running mate is now the president, after the Evil (albeit strong and decisive) Republican was shot down in Air Force One by terrorists last season.

Agee

Something about that Hobbit, just isn't right?

Is he a corn-cobbed, by the book gov't man, or part of the other picture...

PrepH4U

Airgasm said:
Something about that Hobbit, just isn't right?

Is he a corn-cobbed, by the book gov't man, or part of the other picture...
He is a whiney azzed chicken shiat, they almost found out last night that he lost his key card, until he put Bill in holding. I think maybe another plant w/other motives.

mainman

Set Trippin
I am a new fan as of the first episode this season....

This show is exciting from begining to end EVERY week!!! :yay: :yay:

I want to see all of the seasons, there is some syndication but not alot....

I have never watched the show before because I could not commit to watching it every week. I picked up the boxed sets of Season's 1, 2 and 3 last December when I caught them on sale for $19.99 a piece. I finished Season 1 not that long ago and I am totally hooked! Can't wait to watch season 2 and I plan to buy the rest of the box sets as well! :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I can't wait to see what happens next week :really:

This week was one of those jaw dropping OMG I cannot believe it shows!

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
I have never watched the show before because I could not commit to watching it every week. I picked up the boxed sets of Season's 1, 2 and 3 last December when I caught them on sale for $19.99 a piece. I finished Season 1 not that long ago and I am totally hooked! Can't wait to watch season 2 and I plan to buy the rest of the box sets as well! :yay:
You should really hook a brotha up....:whistle: