Who Lives Like This?

Ponytail

I can't help it....:roflmao:

"On July 19, 2002, Herb Morrison of Maryland Animal Advocates, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation, was attempting to rescue a cat who was sitting on a street in Baltimore City. Before he could get to the cat, the nearby traffic light turned green, and a driver quickly accelerated and blew his horn. The driver continued to accelerate and ran over the cat, who tumbled underneath the car before being pushed out the side and running off into the alley (the cat was not found). Mr. Morrison got into his car, caught up with the driver at the next red light, and told the driver he saw him run over the cat. The driver extended his middle finger and shouted "#### you!" Police officers who responded declined to take action, so Mr. Morrison investigated the matter himself and learned that the driver was Police Officer Paul Michael Dunn. Mr. Morrison succeeded in having the Commissioner file cruelty charges. The case number is 3B01502945, currently scheduled for trial on May 19, 2003, at 1:30 p.m., Room 1, District Court of Maryland for Baltimore City, 1400 E. North Avenue.
"

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I know people are cruel and do horrible things to animals, but I just don't get the hoarding and living in crap mentality.

D

dems4me

That just breaks my heart... for the people that are in dire need of theraputic help and for the animals. :frown:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I read the report about the cat, Clyde, who was sodomized daily and beaten by his abuser...

If someone had done that to a child, he'd be in prison for the rest of his life. I don't think I'll ever be able to fathom why people are allowed to get away with this sort of despicable behavior.

:angry:

pineapple

Club'nBabySeals said:
I read the report about the cat, Clyde, who was sodomized daily and beaten by his abuser...

If someone had done that to a child, he'd be in prison for the rest of his life. I don't think I'll ever be able to fathom why people are allowed to get away with this sort of despicable behavior.

:angry:
I haven't heard about clyde..sounds terrible though. link to the story please?