Ncis

R.I.P. Kate, you will be missed. Good gore shot though.

Bet she's replaced by a blonde. Damn well better not be replaced by Kim Delaney. She annoys the heck outta me.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
I am still in the dark because you wont tell me what happened on JAG, now this :bawl: meamie.
They flipped a coin on JAG, but I was working last night and missed NCIS. Take it that Kate was the one who died. ON CSI Miami it was the cop who died - shot himself in the lab.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
huntr1 said:
R.I.P. Kate, you will be missed. Good gore shot though.

Bet she's replaced by a blonde. Damn well better not be replaced by Kim Delaney. She annoys the heck outta me.
I practically screamed when she got it. Jumped so bad the dog started barking at me! That was some ending! I loved her! Wonder what she'll be doing now. :confused:

migtig said:
They flipped a coin on JAG, but I was working last night and missed NCIS. Take it that Kate was the one who died. ON CSI Miami it was the cop who died - shot himself in the lab.
Did you catch the implication that Callie quit on CSI Miami? She took her name plate off the wall and got in the elevator.

It was so sudden when Kate bit the big one. She's standing there talking to Gibbs and Tony, says "I thought I be dead before hearing that" then BAM! shot right in the middle of the forehead.

:lightbulb:New series coming next fall staring Mac from JAG, Callie and Kate. Hopefully somewhere sunny and hot, so they will run around in bikini's all the time. :yay:

Speaking of Katherine Bell and bikinis, did any of you see the episode of JAG a couple years ago where she was in Australia w/ Mick and she was on the beach? In the background there was a topless chick on the beach.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
FancyBelle said:
I practically screamed when she got it. Jumped so bad the dog started barking at me! That was some ending! I loved her! Wonder what she'll be doing now. :confused:
:yeahthat: My mom got me hooked on that show, and she had a meeting last night so she had to tape it. She called me at about 9:15 and said she got home and walked in the living room just in time to see Kate get shot. The dynamic between her and Tony was so awesome, the show won't be the same without her. :sad:

Pete

Repete
huntr1 said:
Speaking of Katherine Bell and bikinis, did any of you see the episode of JAG a couple years ago where she was in Australia w/ Mick and she was on the beach? In the background there was a topless chick on the beach.
Why yes I did.

Did you know the goofball who played Mick killed himself? Oneday he is on JAG, then he is doing a cheesy comercial for a floor sweeper. The comercial was bad but geez.

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
Pete said:
Why yes I did.

Did you know the goofball who played Mick killed himself? Oneday he is on JAG, then he is doing a cheesy comercial for a floor sweeper. The comercial was bad but geez.
I thought he overdosed.

Pete said:
Why yes I did.

Brumby go bang! Yep, and I remember talking about it and saying that when he did the commercial, he REALLY jumped the shark. Nowhere left to go but down from there.

nomoney

Pete said:
Why yes I did.

which one was mick?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
duke'sdad said:
So what did ya think of think of the season opener?
I liked it! I loved it when they kept bringing Kate back in everyone's mind like that. Who would have thought McGee would think those things about her! Think the sniper is going to drop Ducky?

Dukesdad

The sniper doesn't have a chance against Illya Nickovetch Kuryakin. Ducky don't play. I wouldn't be surprised if Ducky is the one who actually pops him and gains revenge for Kate.