I love this house

Pete

Repete

Pete

Repete
TIGERLILY said:
Wow Vrai, The third is my favorite, reminds me of a house on a big southern plantation.
The third one is cool, instead of a Grand Piano I could park my Harley there on a motorized turn table :yay:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Pete said:
I like the first one too. Nomoney would love it because it has a WIC pantry. you would think the WIC pantry would be near the kitchen though :ohwell:
:confused: It looks to me like the pantry on the first one is right in the corner of the kitchen.

I don't like the idea of the kitchen and the garage being on different levels, too much hassle bringing in groceries.

Third house is just too big for my taste.

Like the second house the best.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TIGERLILY said:
Wow Vrai, The third is my favorite, reminds me of a house on a big southern plantation.
I like that one too because we have a piano for that center space.

I want an interesting facade. The house we have right now is a Colonial and I'm tired of flat-front rectangles.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
I like that one too because we have a piano for that center space.

I want an interesting facade. The house we have right now is a Colonial and I'm tired of flat-front rectangles.
No Harley on a motorized turntable? :sad:

mrweb

Iron City
vraiblonde said:
You'd love the houses on our main street here - Victorian houses with really cool turret rooms and balconies. There's this one that's made of stone and it's just the cutest thing!

Been there and I do like the old Victorian houses. This one is in Franklin on the Alleghany River, about 45 miles north of Pittsburgh. Sell my house here, pay cash for that one and still have plenty to live on before I would have to work. But, alas (heavy sigh), youngest is going into H.S. and don't want to uproot. Besides, the taxes would kill me.

Pete

Repete
mrweb said:
Been there and I do like the old Victorian houses. This one is in Franklin on the Alleghany River, about 45 miles north of Pittsburgh. Sell my house here, pay cash for that one and still have plenty to live on before I would have to work. But, alas (heavy sigh), youngest is going into H.S. and don't want to uproot. Besides, the taxes would kill me.
Taxes were estimated at $5K for that house, it seemed a bit high for a selling price of $174K