Must See Ford Gt

E

ez_one20690

I got confirmation that the FORD GT will be arriving at Leonardtown Ford on Thursday May 26th. I know the "rules" are that you can't advertise in the forums, but it's not everyday that you can come see a $300,000 STOCK FACTORY vehicle. This vehicle goes 0-60 in 3.3 secs. It has a $4000 Steroe system.

MUST SEE

You can e-mail me and I will reply to you AS SOON AS IT GETS HERE.

steve.pyles@dealeremail.com

Ponytail

Bortnick Ford has one. I saw it when I took my truck in last week, and when I picked it up. That thing is SOOO sweet!! Unfreakin' believable. I never experienced mouth watering like that when looking at a car before.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I've had a pic of the RED one :getdown: (from a Ford advertisement) taped to the front of my washer since last year. Seeing that baby is the only thing that makes doing laundry tolerable. :lol:

willie

1.2005 Ford GT Base 2dr Coupe
MSRP: $139,995 (in 2005)??
The standard features of the Ford GT Base include 5.4L V-8 550HP engine intercooled supercharger, 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), air conditioning, 18" BBS alloy wheels, power mirrors, power windows, power locks, remote keyless entry, Rockford Fosgate AM/FM stereo in-dash mounted single CD with 2 Rockford Fosgate speakers, and leather seats.
See reviews, photos, colors and more...
An optional McIntosh stereo ($4000) adds an eight-inch subwoofer and one-inch A-pillar speakers but still accommodates only a single CD and no MP3 capability. Other options: forged aluminum wheels ($3500), painted brake calipers ($750) in choice of red or gun metal gray (stock is black), and painted racing / bodyside logo stripes ($5000). Buyers looking for understatement can opt to delete the standard "Ford GT" bodyside tape stripes.

Standard safety equipment includes frontal airbags, anti-lock brakes, a child seat tether bracket and latch assembly on the passenger seat, and a tire inflation kit in lieu of a spare tire.

Attachments

• 2005%20Ford%20GT%20Red%20front%20left.jpg
    2005%20Ford%20GT%20Red%20front%20left.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 140
  • corvettez0606.jpg
    corvettez0606.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
willie said:
I just couldn't help myself :shrug:

Could it be the 500 naturally aspirated horsies?

That Yellow Z06 helped the new C6 Corvette grow on me. According to Kerbeck's, we should see some on the street by late summer!

If I could afford a second Corvette, I'd probably trade 'em both and buy that Ford GT.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ez_one20690 said:
I know the "rules" are that you can't advertise in the forums,
Sponsors (like LTown Ford) are allowed to promote on the forums, just not the riff raff. :lol:

willie

Oz said:
Could it be the 500 naturally aspirated horsies?

That Yellow Z06 helped the new C6 Corvette grow on me. According to Kerbeck's, we should see some on the street by late summer!

If I could afford a second Corvette, I'd probably trade 'em both and buy that Ford GT.
The GT is good to look at but my preference is still the Vette.
BTW, 2 Z06's wouldn't buy a GT. I think the Z06 MSRP is 75-80k.

Last edited:
L'town got the GT in last night about 7:00. I saw it when I picked up my Focus. OH MY GOD! I want it! It's dark blue. I heard they are going to put it on eBay, where they have been going in the $300K range.

E

ez_one20690

It's Here

The FORD GT IS HERE and ON DISPLAY!!

Attachments

• FORDGT 024.jpg
    FORDGT 024.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 135

nawty1

Poker Shark
I WANT IT!! But my "reasoning" is saying "if it ain't got a jacuzzi and a toilet it ain't worth $300K"... :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
So... What would it take to get a test drive? :whistle:
Probably no limit on your American Express card. :lmao:

Zero to 60 in 3.3 seconds. Wow, what a rush! :banana:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
That just reminded me of the scene in Scent of A Woman where Pacino drives the Ferrari. :lol:
I caught that scene again the other night when I was flipping through the channels. :yikes: :killingme