Kenny Chesney at FedEx Field

Goofing_Off

Anyone else going to this concert next week? I'm going with some of my friends. I've wanted to see him in concert for a few years now, and I'm finally getting to. Kenny, Keith Urban, Gretchen Wilson, Pat Green, & Uncle Kracker! I think this is probably going to be one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

nomoney

Goofing_Off said:
Anyone else going to this concert next week? I'm going with some of my friends. I've wanted to see him in concert for a few years now, and I'm finally getting to. Kenny, Keith Urban, Gretchen Wilson, Pat Green, & Uncle Kracker! I think this is probably going to be one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

sounds like a great mix!

I'll be at the jamming at the Montgomery Gentry concert instead though

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
New lady friend told me last night that somebody was going to give her 2 tickets to a country show next weekend, but she couldnt remember who it was. She said she took them because she knew I like country.

Goofing_Off

aps45819 said:
New lady friend told me last night that somebody was going to give her 2 tickets to a country show next weekend, but she couldnt remember who it was. She said she took them because she knew I like country.
Could just as well be the Montgomery Gentry concert at the Calvert Marine Museum.