My Christmas

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ok guys, I'm trying to organize here. Per Yakky, I've started a new thread about my party. The first person to go off topic gets a :spank: ! Now, who's coming and what are you bringing?

I'll be making lots of holiday desserts. Brownies, cookies, etc.

And what are we doing about presents? I sugjest everyone bring a wrapped gift ($20 and under) we number the gifts then everyone draw a number. Seems like the easiest thing to do.

Hey Sxy, you going to come over early and help me set up?

yakky doodle

Thank You Pixie

for starting the new thread; however, I won't be able to make it on the 21st. I'll be out of state for an early Christmas. :bawl:

SxyPrincess

Sure! I'll come over and help set-up, clean, cook, whatever.

I suggest everyone bring a certain number (say 2) items from the Dollar Store. (yes, I'm cheap) The first person picks a present from the "pile." The next person has the decision of either picking from the pile, or taking someone's present. At the end of the evening, everyone will walk away with two gifts. :biggrin:

If you don't think you can find good items at the Dollar Store, you're wrong. :cheers:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
If you don't think you can find good items at the Dollar Store, you're wrong. :cheers:

and I thought it was your shoes squeaking at the party. :smile:

yakky doodle

I suggest everyone bring a certain number (say 2) items from the Dollar Store. (yes, I'm cheap) The first person picks a present from the "pile." The next person has the decision of either picking from the pile, or taking someone's present. At the end of the evening, everyone will walk away with two gifts. :biggrin:

What you meant to say was "I like Yakky's idea of picking presents from a pile and having the choice of trading it with one from earlier ... " RIGHT! :really:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by yakky doodle
What you meant to say was "I like Yakky's idea of picking presents from a pile and having the choice of trading it with one from earlier ... " RIGHT! :really:

I'll give you credit this time however, this has been a "tradition" in my family. :biggrin: :wink:

yakky doodle

I'll give you credit this time however, this has been a "tradition" in my family. :biggrin: :wink:

is this before or after you go out and get your Dicken's Cider (cause their little hole-in-the-wall is only open during certain times on Christmas Day)? That's been my family's holiday tradition for years -- get up, open presents, then head out to get our Dicken's Cider -- makes for a perfect family Christmas Day!

Last edited:

SxyPrincess

is this before or after you go out and get your Dicken's Cider (cause their little hole-in-the-wall is only during certain times on Christmas Day)? That's been my family's holiday tradition for years -- get up, open presents, then head out to get our Dicken's Cider -- makes for a perfect family Christmas Day!

In the spirit, I tend to wake-up in the middle of the night, Christmas Eve. Nothing puts me to rest like a warm cup of Dickens. :biggrin: (I don't like egg nog)

yakky doodle

(I don't like egg nog)
me either; raw eggs :barf: funny, when I have a little dicken's cider, it makes me sleepy too. I swear that Dicken's family puts something in that stuff :cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Well which is it? I already bought the other gift but I'll keep it if you'd rather have a cheap trinket from the $ store. :biggrin:

I'm still thinking of what I'm bringing.

:spank: for ya'll who went off topic about the cider. :wink: Where can I get some? :razz:

yakky doodle

okay, back on topic now before Pixie wakes up and :bonk: us both!

maybe, if you are a good girl though Sxy, Ernest T will get you a little Dicken's Cider so you don't have to go out in the cold and get it on your own!

SxyPrincess

me either; raw eggs :barf: funny, when I have a little dicken's cider, it makes me sleepy too. I swear that Dicken's family puts something in that stuff :cheers:

Me too, but if it's a really good batch, I always want more. Too bad it's a seasonal item. Just like Starbucks' Gingerbread Latte.
:yum: (Hey, I wonder if they will give me a free gift card for "plugging" them this morning?") :ohwell:

SxyPrincess

maybe, if you are a good girl though Sxy, Ernest T will get you a little Dicken's Cider so you don't have to go out in the cold and get it on your own!

Ernest T already gives me enough. :wink:

yakky doodle

gingerbread latte is good; however, the peppermint mocha kicks donkey butt! :yum:

okay, let's start a new beverage thread. pixie only works a couple blocks from me; she may come over here and :bonk: me in person! :eek:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
gingerbread latte is good; however, the peppermint mocha kicks donkey butt! :yum:

okay, let's start a new beverage thread. pixie only works a couple blocks from me; she may come over here and :bonk: me in person! :eek:

No, I won't :bonk: you but I will bend you over and :spank: you!