New Year's Eve

watercolor

yeah yeah
I have just come to the conclusion, in accompany of my main dish for the party, I will be bringing JELLO SHOOTERS.

Every kind from watermelon, and green apple. Any other flavor requests???

tater

WoooHoooo :cheers: Of course I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Your house is by far my favorite place to get slobbering a__ drunk :wink: :biggrin: I can hardly wait.

K

Kain99

Since your home is now officially my second home.... :razz2: I will definitely be there!!! With 4 in tow of course!

yakky doodle

Is ANYBODY having a dress-up event? :bawl: i found this wonderful skirt that I have been dying to wear, but it's dressy! It'd be perfect for new years. any chance of turning this party into an occasion to dress up? pretty please! then we can get all slobbering drunk, strip and jump in the hot tub at midnight! :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by yakky doodle
Is ANYBODY having a dress-up event? :bawl: i found this wonderful skirt that I have been dying to wear, but it's dressy! It'd be perfect for new years. any chance of turning this party into an occasion to dress up? pretty please! then we can get all slobbering drunk, strip and jump in the hot tub at midnight! :biggrin:

Bring the shirt, it will be found with the boxers. :really:

tater

then we can get all slobbering drunk, strip and jump in the hot tub at midnight! :biggrin:

I think if we all jumped in the hottub at the same time, somebody would end up getting penetrated (accidental or otherwise) :eek:. Thats just too many people in there.

:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by tater
I think if we all jumped in the hottub at the same time, somebody would end up getting penetrated (accidental or otherwise)

:biggrin:

and they wonder why I don't drink.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

After serious deliberation Yakky and I have decided that we're making it a dress up event. If you guys don't want to dress up that's fine, we'll look good and you can all be frumpy.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by pixiegirl
After serious deliberation Yakky and I have decided that we're making it a dress up event. If you guys don't want to dress up that's fine, we'll look good and you can all be frumpy.

now, the question is, will our 'dates' dress up too :really: if not, we can pair them up and we'll go together! :razz:

cool, i get to wear my pretty skirt, i get to wear my pretty skirt! :biggrin:

J

justhangn

we'll go together! :razz:

ss_tanzen.gif

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Well I don't want to hear any crying when y'all get pissy drunk and ruin your pretty duds! :wink:

K

Katie

I would like to come but will need directions to get there. Also do you want me to bring anything. And if it dress up that means I have a place to wear my new dress that I got on sale for 14.00