Hopes And Dreams

kingvjack

I'm tryin to upgrade.......

Wish me luck. I'm goin to fight the bank for lunch.

Attachments

• 16_1_b.jpg
    16_1_b.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 129

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
And when I hit the lottery, I'll get this...
You know what vince, sometimes you gotta just say WTF and do it.

Just do it, go wild, throw caution to the wind, go buy it TODAY.

Daisey if ya don't

Vince

Pete said:
You know what vince, sometimes you gotta just say WTF and do it.

Just do it, go wild, throw caution to the wind, go buy it TODAY.

Daisey if ya don't
It's either that or spend 20k on a garage. I'm opting for the garage next summer. Then I'll have a place to put the new bike. :banana:

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
It's either that or spend 20k on a garage. I'm opting for the garage next summer. Then I'll have a place to put the new bike. :banana:
You have a livingroom don't you :rolleyes:

GO BUY THE WIDE GLIDE

Ponytail

Pete said:
Go buy the wide glide, you will want to put it in the house anyway so you don't need a garage. :yay:

First "mod" I did to the house was a set of french doors in the basement so that I could get the bike (now bikes) in and out. All it takes is a sledge hammer and some angry white guy to make the hole. The rest is easy. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
First "mod" I did to the house was a set of french doors in the basement so that I could get the bike (now bikes) in and out. All it takes is a sledge hammer and some angry white guy to make the hole. The rest is easy. :biggrin:
Lets take Vince to the HD dealer tomorrow.

Ponytail

Pete said:
Lets take Vince to the HD dealer tomorrow.
I promised myself that I wouldn't go any where near an HD dealer until my 1000 mile check up is due. My azz is still sore from my last trip, and I'm afraid that I'll wind up with 3. You'll have to go this one alone. You'll do fine for Vince, I'm sure. You've come along way, and I feel that you ready. :patriot:

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
I promised myself that I wouldn't go any where near an HD dealer until my 1000 mile check up is due. My azz is still sore from my last trip, and I'm afraid that I'll wind up with 3. You'll have to go this one alone. You'll do fine for Vince, I'm sure. You've come along way, and I feel that you ready. :patriot:
Thank you Obiwan Potali