MBNA Race Points 400 Thread

C

czygvtwkr

Man this soap opera between Stewart, Johnson and Gordon is gonna get good.

Mikeinsmd

czygvtwkr said:
Man this soap opera between Stewart, Johnson and Gordon is gonna get good.
Yep. I thought Tony & Jimmie had put things behind them.....guess not. Now Jeff is gunning for Tony. :popcorn:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Tony vs. Hendrick

Tony also got into Scott Riggs - GO TONY!!!

Kevin did not fare well at all, 26th. That race was excruciating in parts.

Biffle wrecked his car during the burnout... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA big-eyed dope.

Mikeinsmd

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Tony also got into Scott Riggs - GO TONY!!! Kevin did not fare well at all, 26th. That race was excruciating in parts. Biffle wrecked his car during the burnout... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA big-eyed dope.
Biffle is a jerk. So is Kyle Busch (and Kurt) I hate to see them doing so well. :ohwell:

K

Kizzy

What a blast ~ fantastic company :cool:

:banana:

Jameo,

The entire crowd cheered when he went out.

And I just know that Kasey hit the wall because he was dehydrated. Of course Biffle hit the wall when he was doing his burns out.

morganj614

:kiss: 11 hours at the track and not one boring moment. So many good memories with a wonderful group of people. We are a little red and tired and it was a blast! :banana:

morganj614

We had seats to die for..right off turn 4, row 9..Then only thing we could not see were the cars going into turn 2...But we knew Gordon was bumped by 20 and the whole place cheered. Thank you CC :huggy:

:gossip:we'll sit there any day..:lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Now that I'm back in the 'hood, I'm taking a drive down to Mooresville to have a little chat :boxing: with Tony. I didn't mind him bumping Jeff into the wall, but I didn't appreciate the donut he left on the side of JJ's car one damn bit. :bubble: When I'm through with him, he'll know from here on out who he can and cannot fook with! :cool:

We had a blast at the race too ... especially beforehand! :really: Wish I could've gotten down to where ya'll were but I would have had to go back out of the track to get down there b/c they had the walk-path thing closed off for entry/exit to the track pre-race. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Now that I'm back in the 'hood, I'm taking a drive down to Mooresville to have a little chat :boxing: with Tony. I didn't mind him bumping Jeff into the wall, but I didn't appreciate the donut he left on the side of JJ's car one damn bit. :bubble: When I'm through with him, he'll know from here on out who he can and cannot fook with! :cool:
You better leave TS alone!! He's the excitement out there. He thought Jimmy was hungry & offered em a doughnut! :jet: At least he admits when he wrecks someone, unlike a certain pretty boy :cough: JJ :cough: we all know.... :kiss: Luv ya babydoll!! :kiss:

How the heII can you not like racin?? :patriot: :banana: :patriot: :banana:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
You better leave TS alone!! He's the excitement out there. He thought Jimmy was hungry & offered em a doughnut! :jet: At least he admits when he wrecks someone, unlike a certain pretty boy :cough: JJ :cough: we all know.... :kiss: Luv ya babydoll!! :kiss:

How the heII can you not like racin?? :patriot: :banana: :patriot: :banana:
Well, it didn't help him much trying to play "waiter" in serving up the donut, or playing bumper cars with a few others. He was doing well till he tapped Gordon, then continued to slide back in positions. :whistle:

But yes, it is exciting to watch ... except when it's my driver he's tapping! :tap:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
We should have taken you up on your ticket offer CC, sure would have been nice to be there in person to see Tony shove poor Jeffy to the side. Maybe next time.

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Well, it didn't help him much trying to play "waiter" in serving up the donut, or playing bumper cars with a few others. He was doing well till he tapped Gordon, then continued to slide back in positions. :whistle:
But yes, it is exciting to watch ... except when it's my driver he's tapping! :tap:
The dang goofball sped on pit road. He would have had a top 10 finish. :ohwell:

....and he's an equal opportunity "tapper" :lmao:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
The dang goofball sped on pit road. He would have had a top 10 finish. :ohwell:

....and he's an equal opportunity "tapper" :lmao:
Thank god paybacks are on a two-way street! :really:

Unfortunately, JJ has too much class to capitalize on it. :wink: He's "big-picture" racing. :biggrin:

crabcake

a few pics from the race ...

Attachments

• 48 & 16 pit.jpg
    48 & 16 pit.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Biffle pit celebration.jpg
    Biffle pit celebration.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 137
  • flag parachute.jpg
    flag parachute.jpg