It's scary? The times that I watched it it was just weird. :ohwell:
Not scary. Just a little dark and disturbed. This is the last season. :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Such a freaky-ass show. C won't watch it. I think he's skeert. :baby:

I LOVE this show!

I had to find the TV Guide, then mix a drinky, then quick puff, and wash face. Whew.. it is now on and taping... :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
I missed it? :tantrum: I thought this show used to come on Sundays? :confused: RR, K_Jo, give me the details, please? :snacks:
Do you really wanna know? Because it's on again tomorrow night at 11:00 and Friday at 10.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
That's always my favorite part of the show. :sickb!tch: :lol:

Remember the one when the lady was standing through the roof in the limo, turned around and smushed her face on something? It was all misshapen! :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Remember the one when the lady was standing through the roof in the limo, turned around and smushed her face on something? It was all misshapen! :yay:
:thewave: :high5:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
RoseRed said:
Remember the one when the lady was standing through the roof in the limo, turned around and smushed her face on something?
I love that episode! :clap: Come to think of it, every episode is excellent! :cartwheel

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
I can't stay up that late. :ohwell:
OK, let's see...

George came home from the hospital and Ruth freaked out because he's mental, but I think she's actually the mental one.

Claire and Brenda's creepy bro were talking about moving in together but now she seems rather concerned because he's all like, "Hey, my sister married your brother and now your brother's sister is dating your brother's wife's brother, hey, isn't that great?!" :high5: And Claire's like, :twitch:, hopefully remembering that the brother put the moves on the sister.

Nate and Brenda were all happy anticipating their wedding and the birth of their baby until Brenda miscarried the day before the wedding, but still wanted to go through with the wedding even though Nate said they should wait til she had the DNC. So they get married and then Dead Lisa appears to Brenda and basically tells Brenda that she's f'ed up her life and she's a slut and Nate will never love her the way he loved Lisa. (VERY b!tchy ghost.) So then Brenda tells Nate they shouldn't be together and he's all "WTF are you talking about?" and hugs her til she feels better.

Claire took the pictures at the wedding and was trying to photograph Ruth and George when George spilled wine on himself and Ruth was wiping it up and Ruth flipped out when Claire took a picture and slapped the ever-loving snot out of her, which is what leads me to believe Ruth has gone mental.

The homos are trying to adopt a baby and/or make one of their own by borrowing a womb.

Federico took some online "friend" to Brenda and Nate's wedding.

RR, did I forget anything cruicial?