Video Games

mallard_lover

Mallard Lover
My fiance is hooked on Gran Turismo 4. I've played it numerous times, the game is neat. It is a racing game with a choice of over 700 cars from numerous manufactuers. E.G.: Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chevorlet, Audi, Pontiac, Etc. Does anyone else have this game? If so what do you think of it??

ylexot

Super Genius
I like it, but it doesn't seem to be significantly different from GT3. GT4 also has that weird "B-spec" racing where you are pretty much hands-off. I like to set it to race and go eat dinner or do something else while it's off winning the race. So far, my best car is the Cadillac :biggrin:

I just got Destruction Derby and I think that's pretty fun...not so much about racing, more about smashing up the other cars. I need to try it multiplayer :yay:

Petter Solberg

I like GT4, although I prefer more realistic race simulator games such as Forza and TOCA2. Grand Prix Legends is by far the most accurate racing simulator ever made.

dustin

UAIOE
GT4 is awesome. But what annoys me is on certain tracks the graphics seem to get choppy around the points where there is lots of spectators. I'm guessing its maxing the PS2 processor out. :shrug:

What type of multiplayer is available other than two player split screen? I miss the firewire hookup between two PS2's that were each running GT3.