Powder Mountain Ski Shop

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
Has a going out of business sign out front, anyone know anything about it? It's the only ski shop in the area that I know of.

chaotic

This is your captain!
They've got tennis and some kayak stuff there too. It's all gotta go! A friend of mine bought a kayak the other week for 1/2 price.

Tomcat

Anytime
Always thought they were so so priced. I always bought my stuff at the end of the season clearence sale. Always had good service from them (ski tuning etc) but had a problem once and never went back. Can't say I'm sorry to see them go, but they were the only ski shop down here.

Yes, after all these years of buisness Powder Mtn is going out of buisness. Steve Andrews is such a nice guy and it sucks to see him going out of buisness but such is life. He knew having a ski shop in St. Marys was a gamble but he made it work for so long. He was always very generous to the community, giving the Special Olympics free rental equipment for their winter games and letting customers demo kayaks and rollerblades (back in the day) for little or no cost. So as it is everythings gotta go!!! Go in today and get some great gear at an awesome price. (Yea I used to work there)