New Year's Eve vittles!

Christy

b*tch rocket
What's everybody bringing?

Who's into saurkraut? I'll be stinkin the house up with some, since it is a tradition in my family. Supposed to be good luck or something. :rolleyes:

I'm also going to get some oysters, we can steam em and grill em. Sound good?

I also found a website with a bazillion Sangria recipes! :yum: So I'll be mixing up some new concoctions!

K

Kain99

Yum Yum Christy...! We also need Blackeyed peas!

I can make a cheese ball to die for!

Have ya thought of frying them Oysters? I have a deep fryer (of course) If ya need it!

Christy

b*tch rocket
I've always failed miserably when it comes to frying oysters. :bawl: If anyone knows how to do it properly, I'll buy some shucked oysters too!

K

Katie

I don't know what to make. Maybe some sort of dessert like cookies or something. I will see what other people are bringing and then figure it out.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Katie
I don't know what to make. Maybe some sort of dessert like cookies or something. I will see what other people are bringing and then figure it out.

I NEVER know what to make. I go blank when it comes to potlucks and that sort of thing. I'll figure something out, though, I always do!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Christy
What's everybody bringing?

Who's into saurkraut? I'll be stinkin the house up with some, since it is a tradition in my family. Supposed to be good luck or something. :rolleyes:

I'm also going to get some oysters, we can steam em and grill em. Sound good?

I also found a website with a bazillion Sangria recipes! :yum: So I'll be mixing up some new concoctions!

saurkraut...:yum: I like it. :yum:

WE are gonna bring jello shooters, along with some dips and chips

Dips= Howlin Horseradish, Garlic Garlic, and French Onion

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by bknarw
ME TOO!!!
(swoon)
:blushing:

BTW, if we're deep frying oysters, I have a TON of fish in the freezer to fry...

:yum: :yum: :yum:

Okay, those who aren't domesticated (sleuth :wink: ) can pick up some oysters in a jar.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by watercolor23
You comin??? :biggrin: I hope so. :smile:

I REALLY want to come! I talked to Dean and he hadn't been considering other plans for us - so to me, that means I WIN!! Sort of like the whole Kenny Chesney wedding song bit, haha! I should know for sure really soon!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by laureng
I REALLY want to come! I talked to Dean and he hadn't been considering other plans for us - so to me, that means I WIN!! Sort of like the whole Kenny Chesney wedding song bit, haha! I should know for sure really soon!
Well then, you both have to go! I told the R that we are going because you are going!

I want to go anyway!

fuzzyng

I'm starting an alchy list... i want a little of everything :biggrin: so, if you have a favorite, tell me and I'll see if I can find it... and see if I can afford it :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

I have 2 bottles of Rebel Yell that I'll bring for anyone who drinks bourbon.

I may have 3 by New Years. We get a bottle or two every year for Christmas but never finish the bottle from the year before.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Christy
:yum: :yum: :yum:

Okay, those who aren't domesticated (sleuth :wink: ) can pick up some oysters in a jar.

geez... you put too many onions in the spinach dip... and ya never live it down...

it still tasted good :wink:

SxyPrincess

Not sure if I will be able to make it. The b/f and I are looking for events in the surrounding area. I'll let ya know!

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Not sure if I will be able to make it. The b/f and I are looking for events in the surrounding area. I'll let ya know!

Well, now! If this doesn't tell you where we all stand in the grand scheme of things :duh: Geez! Ditching us for some other "local" shin-dig. I hereby vote we not include Ms. Thang in future invites! :bubble:

:biggrin: