Darryl outdid himself this weekend (Jethros)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I ate good this weekend. :lol:

Jethros added a few new dishes to try out, I forget the fancy names but last night I had this excellent salmon topped with lump crabmeat and hollendaise(?) sauce w/asparagus. 2A got the crab imperial. :yum: Tonight we went back for the 3rd new dish which was the most tender steak I've had in a while, topped with a burbon sauce and mashed potatoes. They had actually run out on Friday night but had 2 smaller steaks left so Darryl fixed them up for us. It was delicious!

While I was eating Lee came over and gave me a sample of shrimp tempura - I can't wait 'til that hits the menu, that sucker was huge. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This is jazz, btw. Too lazy to log RoseRed out. :lol:

The Chesapeake Salmon was AWESOME! I had it last night and it was wonderful. Totally different than the same dish I had at Copeland's last week, but it was absolutely EXCELLENT! :banana:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
This is jazz, btw. Too lazy to log RoseRed out. :lol:

The Chesapeake Salmon was AWESOME! I had it last night and it was wonderful. Totally different than the same dish I had at Copeland's last week, but it was absolutely EXCELLENT! :banana:
Hey, Jazz, Rose was supposed to give me some of her special green karma tonight. Go ahead and hit me with it, would ya?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Hey, Jazz, Rose was supposed to give me some of her special green karma tonight. Go ahead and hit me with it, would ya?
She made me log her out so I can't do that. :bawl: But I'll hit you up if I can. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
And to answer you, Sharon. It's really jazz but with half a bottle of Yellowtail in her. :kiss:

Pete

Repete
I liked mine Friday :yay: After all the dinning out cash I blasted through this weekend we are having saltines and water tomorrow.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This really is RoseRed... :razz:

I had the steak with the honey bourbon sauce on Friday night and it was awesome! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Agee

What was I thinking?

In a hurry, and stopped at Mickey D's, had A Big Mac, something that has not touched my lips in quite some time.

Nasty!!! :ohwell:

I did get to eat it in my Biege Ford Taurus rental car. Two for two with the Taurus as a rental.

Airgasm said:
What was I thinking?

In a hurry, and stopped at Mickey D's, had A Big Mac, something that has not touched my lips in quite some time.

Nasty!!! :ohwell:

I did get to eat it in my Biege Ford Taurus rental car. Two for two with the Taurus as a rental.
:barf: Eeeeewwww a Big Mac...:barf:

But hubba-hubba on the beige Taurus...:really: