Atlantic Power and Cycle

Ponytail

I hot Atlantic Power and Cycle on Friday after work to go helmet and jacket shopping.

They're open till 7pm and I didn't get there till after 6. I have never been there before and holy smokes, they have one heluv an inventory there. Geez they had alot of nice bikes... MANY Hayubusa's and R1's and R6's and was I glad that I didn't go there a month ago...

Anyway, it's been a few years since I purchased a full face helmet so I had to try them on...all of them. I wish i could remember the gals name that helped me with that. With it being a Friday evening and VERY close to closing time, I could not get over the patience that she exhibited. VERY professional. I was VERY impressed. I ordered a NICE helmet, an XL! That might be why my old one hurts my noggin'....I thought that it was just a bad fit due to shape, not size. But I know the old helmet wasn't an XL.

Anyway, after helping me with the helmet, she then went into the jacket section with me and helped me find a nice jacket that fit.

If you bikers have never been there and you need equipment, I HIGHLY recommend it. I dunno what their bike sales folks or service is like, but damn, I know that they had their stuff together over in the accessories section. Nice selection those size was limited on alot of stuff, but ordered items supposedly only take a week.

Hopefully, I'll pick my helmet up at the end of this week. We'll see.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I am so gonna regret you posting this info. I can hear it now...... "But, BG, I just HAVE to get this new doo-dad. I can't live without it. And it only cost $8 gazillion dollars. It's a bargain, and it could save my life."

As if I'm concerned about him living after he spent all his money on stuff that means nothing to me.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Ponytail said:
I have never been there before and holy smokes, they have one heluv an inventory there. Geez they had alot of nice bikes.
Did you notice the motorcycle only parking in front of the store?

dustin

UAIOE
Ponytail said:
I hot Atlantic Power and Cycle on Friday after work to go helmet and jacket shopping.

They're open till 7pm and I didn't get there till after 6. I have never been there before and holy smokes, they have one heluv an inventory there. Geez they had alot of nice bikes... MANY Hayubusa's and R1's and R6's and was I glad that I didn't go there a month ago...

Anyway, it's been a few years since I purchased a full face helmet so I had to try them on...all of them. I wish i could remember the gals name that helped me with that. With it being a Friday evening and VERY close to closing time, I could not get over the patience that she exhibited. VERY professional. I was VERY impressed. I ordered a NICE helmet, an XL! That might be why my old one hurts my noggin'....I thought that it was just a bad fit due to shape, not size. But I know the old helmet wasn't an XL.

Anyway, after helping me with the helmet, she then went into the jacket section with me and helped me find a nice jacket that fit.

If you bikers have never been there and you need equipment, I HIGHLY recommend it. I dunno what their bike sales folks or service is like, but damn, I know that they had their stuff together over in the accessories section. Nice selection those size was limited on alot of stuff, but ordered items supposedly only take a week.

Hopefully, I'll pick my helmet up at the end of this week. We'll see.
Told ya so :neener:

Vince

I bought one of my helmets at Atlantic Cycle and the other at SM City. Both places I was helped by a very beautiful lady. :biggrin: And the helmets were OK too.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Calvert newbie said:
i heard the service dept sucks most of them quit
Every time I had work done there I had to fix their fix before I left.
Haven't delt with their service dept in at least 10 years.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
BadGirl said:
I am so gonna regret you posting this info. I can hear it now...... "But, BG, I just HAVE to get this new doo-dad. I can't live without it. And it only cost $8 gazillion dollars. It's a bargain, and it could save my life."

As if I'm concerned about him living after he spent all his money on stuff that means nothing to me.
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BadGirl again.

:killingme