What's Biting?

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Bro-in-law and I trolled around Solomon's and the mouth of the Pax yesterday and all I caught was a nasty sunburn. Actually that's not quite true. We pulled up one male keeper crab in our traps when we weren't playing with some new fishing tackle.

Any pointers on what's biting on what where (I know that this is a really open ended question, but please try to keep this clean. I'd actually like to catch some fish!)

B

baswm

Hi Tom, Glad to see you posting. :yay: I was out on the pier yesterday and seen nothing but skates.

shilo

check buzzsmarina website

go to our website www.buzzsmarina.com and you can see what has been caught locally recently. The cobia was caught Saturday, that was pretty interesting. Hopefully there are more where he came from. Today one of the guys caught a lot of croaker in 18 foot of water. They had been deeper this past weekend. Lots of rock, blues and flounder, no reports to speak of about sea trout. Christy

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
shilo said:
The cobia was caught Saturday, that was pretty interesting. Hopefully there are more where he came from.
That IS pretty cool. I've never heard of one caught around here before but they probably have. Thanks for sharing. :yay:

Today one of the guys caught a lot of croaker in 18 foot of water. They had been deeper this past weekend. Lots of rock, blues and flounder, no reports to speak of about sea trout. Christy
Sounds like the fishing is heating up and summertime dining is about to get better! :yum:

Nice size on the flounder the kid caught. I loves me some flat fish.

jazz lady said:
Smells that way, too. *phew* :twitch:
But the foil packet tuna isn't nearly as bad as the canned tuna.... open the foil packet, mix with a dollop of Miracle Whip, celery bits and a cut up boiled egg...da bomb...:yum:

I'll make it for you one day...:smile:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
But the foil packet tuna isn't nearly as bad as the canned tuna.... open the foil packet, mix with a dollop of Miracle Whip, celery bits and a cut up boiled egg...da bomb...:yum:

I'll make it for you one day...:smile:
You're right, but it's still the lesser of two evils. :twitch: Thanks, but no. I absolutely HATE Miracle Whip. :barf: :barf: :barf:

jazz lady said:
You're right, but it's still the lesser of two evils. :twitch: Thanks, but no. I absolutely HATE Miracle Whip. :barf: :barf: :barf:
Oh fine... you'll let Air cook seafood for you, but not me... I was even gonna whip up some instant sugar-free Jello cheesecake for you too...:bawl:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Oh fine... you'll let Air cook seafood for you, but not me... I was even gonna whip up some instant sugar-free Jello cheesecake for you too...:bawl:
Yes, I would let him cook for me ANYTIME after hearing some people go on about how delicious it is. :yay:

The cheesecake sounds good. Is it made with Splenda? If not, I don't do Aspertame, either. :fussyb!tch: :lmao: :huggy:

Anyway, gotta go meet a friend. TTYL! :howdy: