Tattoos

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
If anyone is interested in tattoos I would highly suggest the work of Keith at Blue Scarab in Waldorf and Jim from Chronic Ink in Mechanicsville. Members of my family, friends and I myself have received some great artwork from these two places and would recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting some body art.
:cool:

Last edited:
S

starr

Hi Shauna and to Joe too! I love Jim. He is the only one I have ever used.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am extremely happy with his work!

Attachments

• Do You Like.jpg
    Do You Like.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 149

Cletus_Vandam

ShaunaNJoe said:
Chronic Ink in Mechanicsville.

Two questions... Where about in Mechanicsville are they located? I'm familiar with the tatto shop there on Rt 235 in Hillville (can't think if the name right now). That isn't it is it?

Next question... My BIL says not to get a tat in the summer months because a new tattoo will fade too much becuase it's exposed to the sun. Is this fact or fiction? I'm guessing, either new or old, tats exposed to UV will fade. But do the new one fade more or what?

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
Chronic Ink

It is on Route 5 right across from the 7-Eleven and Bank of America in Mechanicsville. If your heading South on 5 it will be on the right side.

JIM IS THE MAN IN THERE! :notworthy

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cletus_Vandam said:
Next question... My BIL says not to get a tat in the summer months because a new tattoo will fade too much becuase it's exposed to the sun. Is this fact or fiction? I'm guessing, either new or old, tats exposed to UV will fade. But do the new one fade more or what?
Use sunscreen and you'll be aight. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Nickel said:
Use sunscreen and you'll be aight. :yay:

:yeahthat: I have one that I have had for 11 years now and it is still as vivid as it was the day I got it and it is exposed to the sun a lot.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
jwwb2000 said:
:yeahthat: I have one that I have had for 11 years now and it is still as vivid as it was the day I got it and it is exposed to the sun a lot.

Same for me I got one 14 yrs ago in Va. and it has not faded at all and has seen lots of sun. I want another one but am afraid I won't get as lucky the second time around and it won't be as vivid or it will fade.