Shark Fishing Trip

Anyone interested in a whole day shark fishing trip leaving out of Ocean City?Time and date to be decided. $850 for the whole day and up to six people can go.

K

Kain99

Ocean City is sooo dag expensive! You can get three weeks in Disney World for less that a week in O.C.

It's a scam and so sad.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
$850/day for a shark fishing trip is really not a bad price ... especially when you consider that those who go split that and the tip for the mate.

K

Kizzy

crabcake said:
$850/day for a shark fishing trip is really not a bad price ... especially when you consider that those who go split that and the tip for the mate.

I don't think so either. I use to go deep sea fishing in Florida and it was about $60 a person and this was 15 years ago.

Well I figured that with $150-200 tip it would be around $160-80 a person, plus whatever food/booze and lodging you wanna pay for. Plus its not like I wanna go for vacation, I just wanna catch a big ass shark. Any takers....? Probably sometime in early to mid july.

Jameo

What?!
$850 ain't bad at all!! But I'm not allowed to fish with strangers :ohwell:

Last edited:
K

Kain99

$141.00 per person is just plain azz crazy! Take your own boat out and fish! Shiat! Nuts!

Mikeinsmd

Kain99 said:
$141.00 per person is just plain azz crazy! Take your own boat out and fish! Shiat! Nuts!
Bought a 40-50 foot offshore fishin boat lately? Priced insurance premiums to take fares out lately? Fuel? Not a bad price at all for a day of fishin!! :cheers:

K

Kain99

Mikeinsmd said:
Bought a 40-50 foot offshore fishin boat lately? Priced insurance premiums to take fares out lately? Fuel? Not a bad price at all for a day of fishin!! :cheers:
Then ya'll go spend it ... to HOPE ya catch a shark.

Dumb in my book.

K

Kain99

Mikeinsmd said:
It's not a fishing boat but that trip was a LOT cheaper!! :lol:
Come on Mike! I know you can add! 1 day of fishing times years of enjoyment. Who wins? :lol:

Mikeinsmd

Kain99 said:
Come on Mike! I know you can add! 1 day of fishing times years of enjoyment. Who wins? :lol:
:sigh: Get off some of that Kain $$ and treat yourself to a day of pampering 40 miles offshore woman!! You'll love it!! :cheers:

K

Kain99

Mikeinsmd said:
:sigh: Get off some of that Kain $$ and treat yourself to a day of pampering 40 miles offshore woman!! You'll love it!! :cheers:
I'm a tight wad money saver! Can't help it! I want millions in my old age so that I am taken care of. Is that anal?

Probably but.... I sit on money like it's Gold! Still drive my old POS... Can't come off of it.

Live Now... Die old and alone later.

Scares me. :smile:

turtlebanana

I just got a boat, but I don't think I will take a 19' Center Console Pro Line out int the open ocean shark fishing. I have a great time in the bay and all over the rivers and creeks around here. I do think I would like to hook a shark and pull it in one time. You are really paying for a Capt. who knows how to fish for shark and can put you on one with a high probability of actually getting it in the boat.

turtlebanana said:
I just got a boat, but I don't think I will take a 19' Center Console Pro Line out int the open ocean shark fishing. I have a great time in the bay and all over the rivers and creeks around here. I do think I would like to hook a shark and pull it in one time. You are really paying for a Capt. who knows how to fish for shark and can put you on one with a high probability of actually getting it in the boat.

Yeah that's really what your'e paying for, but even if I don't catch a shark, you still catch other stuff while your'e out there too. Chum dosen't attract just sharks ya know

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
thakidistight said:
Yeah that's really what your'e paying for, but even if I don't catch a shark, you still catch other stuff while your'e out there too. Chum dosen't attract just sharks ya know
I hope your captain and mate are able to land ya a couple sharks. You'll have a blast! :wink: I went shark fishing when I was 16 or 17 and caught a 210lb sandtiger shark and it was an awesome thrill! If I knew I would be available, I'd go again in a heartbeat! :biggrin:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
crabcake said:
I hope your captain and mate are able to land ya a couple sharks. You'll have a blast! :wink: I went shark fishing when I was 16 or 17 and caught a 210lb sandtiger shark and it was an awesome thrill! If I knew I would be available, I'd go again in a heartbeat! :biggrin:
Never caught a shark before, just bluefins and mahi-mahi. We did have a mako blow up on one of our trolled baits one time. That was awesome! It looked like someone set a bomb off behind the boat. We never got a hook in him though.:bawl: