Our cat passed away

CarolG

I'm so sad our cat passed away yesterday. We have had him for 10 years. It is so sad. I couldn't help but cry. I'm glad that we gave him such a good life and I'm truly going to miss him. We still have one cat and a dog but there is a void. He loved to sit on your lap and get petted. He was a great lap cat. :frown:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
CarolG said:
I'm so sad our cat passed away yesterday. We have had him for 10 years. It is so sad. I couldn't help but cry. I'm glad that we gave him such a good life and I'm truly going to miss him. We still have one cat and a dog but there is a void. He loved to sit on your lap and get petted. He was a great lap cat. :frown:
:poorbaby: :huggy:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I can relate having just lost my beloved German Shepard. Im so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts will be with you today.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
That's terrible. Be thankful that you have other pets. When I lost my only cat, I felt so aweful the day after that I went searching for a new kitten.

Too many pets need good homes to spend your time being sad. I turned all of my negative energy into a positive. The furball that greets me every night is thankful for that!