PDA

View Full Version : This weekend



pixiegirl
12-17-2002, 01:42 PM
Since most of you shmucks didn't respond to my last post about my party this weekend I'm starting a new one. Who is coming and what are you bringing?

I'll be making cookies and brownies and such.

watercolor
12-17-2002, 01:45 PM
No schmuck here! I responded.

I am bringing baked brie with topping. :smile: It looks christmas-y so I am bringing that. :smile:

Also, I am bring a little something for you :smile:

RoseRed
12-17-2002, 01:48 PM
No can do this weekend, thanks. :smile:

yakky doodle
12-17-2002, 01:49 PM
if we can make it, we'll be last minute-attendees. still trying to wrestle the weekend plans. can you send me directions just in case to my email acct.

also, how're those tires riding now? any better with air in 'em?

pixiegirl
12-17-2002, 01:53 PM
The tires are better but it's still pulling real hard to the right. It needs an alignment, but that will be Honda's problem when I trade her in in a couple weeks.

You guys must come. This weekend is the forum Christmas party!
I'll send you directions.

SmallTown
12-17-2002, 01:57 PM
You still going with the new Honda Accord?

pixiegirl
12-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Yes I am. 2003 Honda Accord EX, V-6. Graphite w/ black leather interior.

SmallTown
12-17-2002, 02:07 PM
sweet!!
where are you getting it from?

watercolor
12-17-2002, 02:08 PM
:nono: tsk tsk. I thought this thread was suppose to stay on topic and all for the party. LOL

I need directions also too please. :smile:

SmallTown
12-17-2002, 02:10 PM
Sorry, partly my fault.. My bad..

justhangn
12-17-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by SmallTown
Sorry, partly my fault.. My bad..


:whip: :whip:

pixiegirl
12-17-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by SmallTown
sweet!!
where are you getting it from?

I have a UBS through my company. When I'm ready I'll give them a call.

SxyPrincess
12-17-2002, 02:34 PM
You know I'll be there, early! :biggrin: I was going to make cookies, but since you stole that idea from me, I think I'll bring some kind of 'pot' salad. Maybe even a pasta salad if I feel like cooking. :eek:

pixiegirl
12-17-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
You know I'll be there, early! :biggrin: I was going to make cookies, but since you stole that idea from me, I think I'll bring some kind of 'pot' salad. Maybe even a pasta salad if I feel like cooking. :eek:

Well you can cook here or make it here if you want to.

SxyPrincess
12-17-2002, 02:45 PM
Are you inviting 'Earl'? :confused:

pixiegirl
12-17-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Are you inviting 'Earl'? :confused:

Aren't they going hunting on Saturday???

SxyPrincess
12-17-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Aren't they going hunting on Saturday???

Yea, they've got something planned however, that could always change. :bubble:

pixiegirl
12-17-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yea, they've got something planned however, that could always change. :bubble:

Well I'll be talking to him later so I'll be sure to let him know! :biggrin:

watercolor
12-17-2002, 05:19 PM
I have changed my mind. I think I am gonna bring some kind of creamy pasta salad. Not stealing it from you Sxy...just thought that I could make a different kind to compliment yours :wink:

I dont have the time to make the baked brie...being here at work and all.......

But, I personally think that you should make a menu only thread too..so that we can see it straigh forward. (that is if people would not go and mess up the topic. LOL)


Also....since this is 'The SOMD Forum Christmas Party' what newbies are gonna get some dingleberries and come!!

JabbaJawz
12-17-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by watercolor23
I have changed my mind. I think I am gonna bring some kind of creamy pasta salad. Not stealing it from you Sxy...just thought that I could make a different kind to compliment yours :wink:

I dont have the time to make the baked brie...being here at work and all.......

But, I personally think that you should make a menu only thread too..so that we can see it straigh forward. (that is if people would not go and mess up the topic. LOL)


Also....since this is 'The SOMD Forum Christmas Party' what newbies are gonna get some dingleberries and come!!

I like your 'dingleberry' comment! I'll see what I can do, but I have my chicklet this weekend so I might have to try to pull some strings, but ya never know!

sleuth
12-18-2002, 09:26 AM
Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
I won't be able to make it. I'm leaving Thursday night for the 14 hour trek to Indiana. Will be seeing my family for the first time in 9 months.

Merry Christmas...
God bless us... everyone.

craig

JabbaJawz
12-18-2002, 03:41 PM
You're in Waldorf, right Pixie??

pixiegirl
12-18-2002, 03:42 PM
Yes ma'am!

JabbaJawz
12-18-2002, 03:44 PM
I'm scheming...maybe I'll leave the kiddo at home with Dean and roll solo, lol!

pixiegirl
12-18-2002, 03:46 PM
You can bring the kido. I won't have mine but I think Hangn is binging his and my nephew will be there, he's 4. I'm sure others will bring kids.

JabbaJawz
12-18-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by pixiegirl
You can bring the kido. I won't have mine but I think Hangn is binging his and my nephew will be there, he's 4. I'm sure others will bring kids.

Well, that could change ErythAng! Will you PM me directions just in case?

Bruce
12-19-2002, 06:09 PM
ok, when and what time. I'm new here and would really like to start attending meet & greet events.

Oh, btw, hello all.

Bruce

Biscuit
12-19-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
ok, when and what time. I'm new here and would really like to start attending meet & greet events.

Oh, btw, hello all.

Bruce

Hey Yakky, I think we found your spam culprit.

Bruce
12-20-2002, 05:56 PM
Excuse me ????

Sharon
12-20-2002, 06:08 PM
Bruce, I don't think Biscuit meant it as personal. He's just plucking Yakky's feathers about another matter. :wink:

Kain99
12-20-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
Excuse me ????

Those pesky inside jokes always cause so much trouble! :biggrin:

Bruce
12-20-2002, 06:12 PM
Hey, thats cool, I love inside jokes, now I just have to get inside :confused:

B

Kain99
12-20-2002, 06:16 PM
Hi Bruce!! Nice to meet ya..... There are a few things you need to know.

Usually before one gets inside...... He/She must be hated and abused for at least a few months....

If your a nutjob like the rest of us and are still hanging out here....Then you get inside. Anymore questions feel free to ask :biggrin:

Sharon
12-20-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Kain99


Usually before one gets inside...... He/She must be hated and abused for at least a few months....

:nono: 'Tis the season to be jolly! :biggrin: Don't mess with Santa's list now or you'll be :bawl:

vraiblonde
12-20-2002, 06:20 PM
Bruce, if you show an irreverent humor in the face of all the hate and abuse, you'll be in immediately.

Kain99
12-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Vrai.... Are you following me? :smile:

Sharon
12-20-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Kain99
Vrai.... Are you following me? :smile: Oh goodie :rolleyes: a paranoid nutjob. :razz: :wink:

Kain99
12-20-2002, 06:26 PM
Isn't it just great? :biggrin:

Bruce
12-20-2002, 06:28 PM
Well thats good to know, thanks. So I take it you are a bunch of wack-os and kooks ? I should fit in very well. As far as irrelevant, thats my middle name.:bandit:

Oz
12-20-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Since most of you shmucks

Is shmuck/schmuck the word of the day? I keep finding posts from Pixie containing that word. Oh - Good News from the grammar police. Either spelling is correct - I guess it depends on whether you're referring to a german, or not!

Happy Holidays!

Bruce
12-20-2002, 06:30 PM
By the way, whats wrong with Fat, drunk, and stupid ???? Those guys are three of my best friends.

Kain99
12-20-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
As far as irrelevant, thats my middle name.:bandit:

NO! NO! NO! irreverant not irrelevant silly.........

See Oz for the definition!

Kizzy
12-20-2002, 08:58 PM
I will be there and I am going solo. The hubby has to work Sunday morning and I do not have any more Sunday classes. :getdown:

I am bringing meatballs.

watercolor
12-21-2002, 12:29 AM
Thank You for Letting me know Kim! :smile:

watercolor
12-21-2002, 12:43 PM
Well....I am gonna wait till new years to give the 'forum' presents. I know there will be a couple people that will get some tonite. :smile:

Kizzy
12-21-2002, 12:58 PM
Meatballs are cooking! AND, the teacher said we have an extension on our paper till 1/7/03. There is a god! (But I already knew that). I was starting to worry because with all the finals I had this week I didn't get to put the time and attention into the paper that I wanted. It is on WEP/Wireless Access Protocol so maybe some of the computer genius people like Kyle and 2nd can give me some insight! :wink:

Oz
12-21-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Kain99
NO! NO! NO! irreverant not irrelevant silly.........

See Oz for the definition!

Irreverant (should be IrreverEnt) = Lack of (reverence) honor or devotion.

Irrelevant (spelled correctly!) = Lack of relevence which as a noun is the relation to the matter at hand.

Penn
12-21-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Oz
Irreverant (should be IrreverEnt) = Lack of (reverence) honor or devotion.

Irrelevant (spelled correctly!) = Lack of relevence which as a noun is the relation to the matter at hand.

:biggrin: Wait a minute here! Did Jazz Lady retire and we now have a new board spelling minder?

penn

Oz
12-21-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Wait a minute here! Did Jazz Lady retire and we now have a new board spelling minder?

penn

Hey - my comments were invited!!! (See original quote!)

Penn
12-21-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Oz
Hey - my comments were invited!!! (See original quote!)

:biggrin: Yeah, I see. But they could wind up being irrelevant, maybe even superfluous! But I would not wish to impart to you the notion that I was trying to be irreverent.

:razz2: penn

Kain99
12-21-2002, 04:19 PM
I see your in rare form today penn... :rolleyes::biggrin:

Penn
12-21-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Kain99
I see your in rare form today penn... :rolleyes::biggrin:

:smile: Ah, the girl with the pretty eyes!
I'm going to go out on a limb here: They're big, baby blue eyes, right?

:cheers: penn

Penn
12-21-2002, 04:33 PM
:confused: Is anybody using Earthlink.net as an ISP in dial up mode like me? Been having a few problems, but have them fixed (for now). Just want to know if it's my PC or what.

penn

Kain99
12-21-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by penncam
:smile: Ah, the girl with the pretty eyes!
I'm going to go out on a limb here: They're big, baby blue eyes, right?

:cheers: penn

Now I'm wondering what ya want penn... two compliments in two days :confused:

My eyes are green - Biscuit says nobody can tell what color my eyes are because the lightning in my retina's is blinding.

Huh! What a sweet guy......:smile:

Bruce
12-23-2002, 02:46 PM
depends on whose hind is being sighted, if it's mine its more like 50/50

Penn
12-23-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Kain99
Now I'm wondering what ya want penn... two compliments in two days :confused:

My eyes are green - Biscuit says nobody can tell what color my eyes are because the lightning in my retina's is blinding.

Huh! What a sweet guy......:smile:

:biggrin: Alright, now you have me wondering. I always thought that eyes the color yours, change with whatever color clothes you had on. If you have a blue blouse or sweater on, they take on hue of that color, or the green would be more accentuated if you had on a green top. Eh?

penn

justhangn
12-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Alright, now you have me wondering. I always thought that eyes the color yours, change with whatever color clothes you had on. If you have a blue blouse or sweater on, they take on hue of that color, or the green would be more accentuated if you had on a green top. Eh?

penn


Give it up Penn, I don't think she's falling for that line of :bs:

Penn
12-23-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by justhangn
Give it up Penn, I don't think she's falling for that line of :bs:

:confused: Geez, Is that where you think I was going? Nope. Sorry kain, and what's more, nothing was ever expected in return.

See Ya guys, have a nice one

penn