Calling All Dual Sport Riders

Ponytail

dustin said:
hmmm...interesting market move...

my first bike was a dual sport...

now i'm just trying to sell my WR200 :ohwell: no time to ride

You still haven't sold that? What were you asking for it?

Pete

Repete
dustin said:
:lol:

they actually refer to it as "supermoto"

potato patahtoe....eh????
2006 DR-Z400SM

How's this for a red-hot combination? Take the incredible versatility and performance of Suzuki's renowned DR-Z400. Mix in street-legal capabilities and unmatched handling. Then add a double shot of aggressive Suzuki styling and attitude. The result is the new 2006 DR-Z400SM.

For exceptional performance on the street, the DR-Z400SM offers remarkably smooth performance, along with a rush of torque across the powerband. For crisp handling, it features a lightweight, compact design, complemented by advanced suspension front and rear, including an RM250-derived inverted fork.

The new DR-Z400SM Supermotard . It's the definition of extreme performance -wherever you ride.

dustin

UAIOE
Pete said:
2006 DR-Z400SM

How's this for a red-hot combination? Take the incredible versatility and performance of Suzuki's renowned DR-Z400. Mix in street-legal capabilities and unmatched handling. Then add a double shot of aggressive Suzuki styling and attitude. The result is the new 2006 DR-Z400SM.

For exceptional performance on the street, the DR-Z400SM offers remarkably smooth performance, along with a rush of torque across the powerband. For crisp handling, it features a lightweight, compact design, complemented by advanced suspension front and rear, including an RM250-derived inverted fork.

The new DR-Z400SM Supermotard . It's the definition of extreme performance -wherever you ride.
Go to the home page, then motorcycle drop down, see where it says Supermoto?

Guess they refer to it in both tard and non-tard versions...