Aftermarket leather seats

S

Schizo

Anyone know where I can get seats leathered around here or DC? Thanks in advance.

K

Kizzy

Uggg leather seats, too fricken hot to sit on in the summer and too cold in the winter.

Otherwise to answer your question, nope, not a clue.

S

Schizo

Kizzy said:
Uggg leather seats, too fricken hot to sit on in the summer and too cold in the winter.

Thanks for your insight. BTW, I like the frog better :) :razz:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Kizzy said:

See, now I was going to send him to you.... :whistle:

S

Schizo

itsbob said:
See, now I was going to send him to you.... :whistle:

Thought she was a helmet washer :shrug: not a leatherer (if there's such a word!)

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Schizo said:
Anyone know where I can get seats leathered around here or DC? Thanks in advance.
You can try Walkers on Chancellors Run rd. 301-862-3088
I've heard they do excellent work.

Last edited:
S

Schizo

Suz' said:
You can try Walkers on Chancellors Run rd. 301-862-3088
I've heard they do excellent work.

Thanks. Called them... and WOW it's expensive.

Guess I'll do the dealer's source who's 1/3 their guesstimate.

Cletus_Vandam

Not sure what kind of quote you were given locally, my Scion has two front buckets and fold-down split rear.

Prices I got for leather were $750 if I went in on a group purchase of others who wanted to do a "do-it-yourself" job, or about $1200 if I had a shop do the install. They were both using Katskin's leathers. They are on the web. They have very nice stuff.

BTW: the prices above were for standard leather, no suede or the exotics that they do offer.

S

Schizo

Cletus_Vandam said:
Not sure what kind of quote you were given locally, my Scion has two front buckets and fold-down split rear.

Prices I got for leather were $750 if I went in on a group purchase of others who wanted to do a "do-it-yourself" job, or about $1200 if I had a shop do the install. They were both using Katskin's leathers. They are on the web. They have very nice stuff.

BTW: the prices above were for standard leather, no suede or the exotics that they do offer.

The local shop quoted me almose $3K and that was just for the front and middle seats. Dealer is ~$1300 for ALL the seats, including the 3rd row. I was wondering if that was a good deal. Thanks.