Is there a market for ....

tipsymcgee

Old style TV's that don't work at all? This is an old encased wooden TV set that is in the style of a credenza, with the TV in the middle, decorative wood around and then up on top is two sliding tops that control the TV and 78 player. I'm not sure on age, but I would guess mid to late '60s, maybe earlier.

Candle Lover

If you are getting rid of this and not looking to make anything off of it, check with the Tech Center. They used to take them for the students to learn on and then sell at their yard sale. Just a thought.

D

dems4me

I would say no, there isn't... I see alot of them thrown on the side of the road :shrug:

dustin

UAIOE
I would say no.

Bur if you come across top loading Nintendos (not SNES) they fetch a pretty good price on ebay from the "classic gamers".

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I would say check furniture makers.. they maybe able to use the cabinet to make like a side board, usually TV cabinets that old were VERY well made and very decorative.. Same goes with upright pianos, furniture makers pay top dollar and convert them into desks for high paid executives..

R

rdonthehd

if I had my own place, I'd buy it! It would make a very cool fish tank!

Triggerfish

dustin said:
I would say no.

Bur if you come across top loading Nintendos (not SNES) they fetch a pretty good price on ebay from the "classic gamers".

the ones that had problems with the carts and everyone blew into them to get the dust out?
:lmao: